Plymouth Show 2019

Albert Bridge

For Royal Oak.

The Plymouth Show will be on Saturday 15 June 2019, in the Abbey Hall which is behind St Andrews Church, from 10.00am until 4.00pm

So far there are 4 confirmed layouts and several more pending. It's hoped that Captain Kernow and Bethesda Sidings will put in an apperance, Phil has got his fingers crossed that the good Captain will get it somewhere near presentable in time.

• Informative/Useful 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well Phil has managed to get 11 layouts for this years show and more importantly get them all in with a little last minute wiggling.

Phil had hoped to get the good captains cameo challenge Bethesda to the show but CK contacted Phil early enough that he was able to fill the space.

Only a few weeks to go, now!

• Like 2

Only just seen the thread.

There are so many new posts made I dont get through more than a few hours worth every few days, so if it further down the list than that I dont see it.

Saturday 15th I am off to Paddington.

• RMweb Gold
On 23/05/2019 at 15:21, Albert Bridge said:

Phil had hoped to get the good captains cameo challenge Bethesda to the show but CK contacted Phil early enough that he was able to fill the space.

Yes, many apologies for this but progress on all aspects of modelling, whatever it is, are much slower than I both anticipated and would like.

• 2 weeks later...