Accurascale Wagon Bundle Deals

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone!

We have had a few queries regarding our wagon bundle deals recently, as some feared that that disappeared off the site! We have now moved them to a new section to make them easy to access. This includes all our OO and O bundle offers that are currently available! https://accurascale.co.uk/pages/special-offers

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 3

Ahh, I thought they had disappeared too. I'm not sure if it's me but how are the packs accessible if I simply access the home page directly (not having the link above)?  There doesn't appear to be any clear link?  Or maybe I'm missing something...  :blink:

Edited by YesTor

• 6 months later...

Ive just received my Castle Cement waggon bundle today. All 6 packs totalling 18 waggons. The detail is simply stunning and at 54 years old I never thought I would see detail on waggons to this level. A massive thanks to Fran and the team for producing some fantastic rolling stock and setting the bar at a level far in excess of what one would expect.

Well done. The waggons are fantastic and will look well behind the new Class 66 in GBRf colours

Accurascale Deltic on order as well. Cant wait to see this loco. If the waggons above are anything to go by its going to be a stunningly detailed loco.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
13 hours ago, Krieghoff said:

Ive just received my Castle Cement waggon bundle today. All 6 packs totalling 18 waggons. The detail is simply stunning and at 54 years old I never thought I would see detail on waggons to this level. A massive thanks to Fran and the team for producing some fantastic rolling stock and setting the bar at a level far in excess of what one would expect.

Well done. The waggons are fantastic and will look well behind the new Class 66 in GBRf colours

Accurascale Deltic on order as well. Cant wait to see this loco. If the waggons above are anything to go by its going to be a stunningly detailed loco.

Thanks for your very kind words and order! It’s messages like this that make doing this worthwhile. Enjoy the Models and roll on the Deltic! 

Cheers!

Fran

On 18/02/2019 at 12:30, Accurascale Fran said:

We have had a few queries regarding our wagon bundle deals recently, as some feared that that disappeared off the site! We have now moved them to a new section to make them easy to access. This includes all our OO and O bundle offers that are currently available! https://accurascale.co.uk/pages/special-offers

The above link no longer seems to display the bundle deals on offer.  A search for 'Bundles' does yield 16 packs, but I note that there are no bundled deals for the forthcoming PFA wagons.  Are these bundled deals only available for in stock items rather than those that have still to be delivered?

• RMweb Gold
13 hours ago, Dungrange said:

The above link no longer seems to display the bundle deals on offer.  A search for 'Bundles' does yield 16 packs, but I note that there are no bundled deals for the forthcoming PFA wagons.  Are these bundled deals only available for in stock items rather than those that have still to be delivered?

On the PFA pre-orders, just use the coupon code

PFA-Bundle

At the checkout / cart for a 10% discount on the bundles (all the packs each of Cawoods, British Fuels, Gypsum or DRS)

Edited by McC
  • Thanks 1