Hornby Magazine 2019 - January & February editions

rencar12

As a long term subscriber for many years of Hornby Magazine, whilst having a good sort out recently, I've stupidly thrown away the last two months editions (January 2019 & February 2019).

As normal, I'd already removed other articles in the magazines that I wanted to keep, however, I was planning to keep the very first two pages inside each magazine, that were Part One and Part Two of a Hornby advertorial on getting the most out of the Hornby Railmaster software.

Would anyone be able to help me at all?

Thanks

I have the latest Hornby 2019 catalogue and its not in there.

These part works are a series of how to get more out of the Railmaster software.  Two pages per mag.

The current edition of Hornby Magazine (March 2019), which I fortunately still have, is all about Railmaster Layout Design.  They really are quite useful.

In particular one of the parts I threw away, was about setting up Railmaster and sorting out FIrewall settings.

Thanks

Many thanks for the kind offer 'Pint of Adnams'

At the same time as I posted on here, I also got in touch with Hornby Magazine to ask for their help.  I’ve been a subscriber since day one, so hoped they could assist me without having to buy back issues.  The Assistant Editor got back to me very quickly and has kindly sorted them out and the parts I needed arrived in the post just this morning!

Great support here and great service from Hornby magazine who have gone above and beyond to help me out.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1