Preston Model Railway Exhibition 2/3 March 2019

Guest teacupteacup

AND after a 2 year holiday in Deepest Darkest South Wales, the Preston Cup will be coming home. It’s lived comfortably in my “toy room” well wrappped up in its shoe box due to the snow last year.

Its making whining noises so I think that it’s pinning for Les. Perhaps it’s hungry, I have fed it Welsh Cakes but it doesn’t eat them !!!!!!

Guest teacupteacup
3 hours ago, long island jack said:

Bringing Brewery sidings down from West Cumbria, always a good show2006_01160007.JPG.7d3a7c2db057c75ef79fadecd6548f9b.JPG

I've just read through your thread on this layout, its a cracker.

I'll escape from behind the layout for a closer look next weekend!

• RMweb Premium

Looking forward to bringing Clevedon WCPR all the way up from Somerset. Haven't been to the Preston show before.

Hopefully I can keep the operating crew from breaking out the medley of Wurzel songs, but I doubt it...

28 minutes ago, ullypug said:

Hopefully I can keep the operating crew from breaking out the medley of Wurzel songs, but I doubt it...

I read that with some dismay Andrew, but on looking at the floor plan we are at the other end of the pen from you and probably out of earshot, so feel free to carry on :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nobby (John) said:

Looking forward to coming up and assisting on Mick Bryan’s “Deadpool II “

Another weekend out for us all then 

see you Friday or Saturday then mate. We’ll be there with Lymebrook Yard 

Steve. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sf315 said:

Another weekend out for us all then 

see you Friday or Saturday then mate. We’ll be there with Lymebrook Yard 

Steve. 

See you there guys, hopefully Friday but depends what time i can get away from a sales meeting in Kidderminster.

Component parts of North Ballachulish now in the garage ready for loading onto the van tomorrow. The large silver bags are the new backscene. The temporary sky blue backscene used for the first shows has now gone - after a lot of procrastination about them and whether to go for a photo backscene (which had problems) or paint one (not confident) I had an offer from Mike Raithby to paint them for me. Superb they are but I'll wait for the grand unveiling at Preston!

Backscene covers.jpg

• Like 1