DJM Class 92 OO Gauge - Crowdfunders only please

letterspider

Perhaps I may have £50,000 to throw into this project as a major crowdfunder and want to gauge opinion on the ground by opening a new thread and engaging with other crowdfunders. I have to do this because trolls were ruining the old one- does that upset you?

Please don't bother to reply - thread will be closed down shortly thanks to your valuable inputs.

Edited by letterspider
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Markwj said:

Can anyone join the secret squirrel society it sounds like fun?

It's supposed to be for crowdfunders only but there are not many crowdfunders posting on here.

I am a crowdfunder for APT-P but not for the class 92.  Perhaps I should not even be here either lol :)

• Funny 1

6 minutes ago, Colin_McLeod said:

It's supposed to be for crowdfunders only but there are not many crowdfunders posting on here.

I am a crowdfunder for APT-P but not for the class 92.  Perhaps I should not even be here either lol :)

Can you kindly remove yourself and take me with you? I 

l don’t think l should be here either.

• Like 2
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium

I'm not a crowdfunder in fact I'm a bit sceptical of crowdfunding. I wasn't going to post here but I'm motivated to do so because I think it's important to respect the wishes of the originator of this thread, and it looks like a good number are not doing so. Though the notion that you treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself is as old as the hills it's still a good guiding principle. I'd be annoyed if I had specifically asked for certain conduct and some had rode roughshod over the request. In this case it was made with civility and with a reasonable rationale behind it. There is another thread if we wish to engage in the rough and tumble regarding the pros and cons of the DJ 92. 

• Agree 2

• AY Mod locked this topic