napierlion

Good afternoon everyone,

I came across this exhibition on UK Model Shops website this morning. http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/events/18291-TameValleyScoutsExhibition

Rail Road 2019: A Model Railway & Transport Show, Astley Sports College, Yew Tree Lane, Dukinfield, Grt Manchester, SK16 5BL

Saturday 13th April 10am until 5pm

Sunday 14th April 10am until 4.30pm

Over 70 exhibits including Model Railways in various scales, transport displays, vintage & veteran vehicles, Motorcycles, Live Steam engines etc

19 Traders including Sawyer Models, The Locoshed, S.M.T.F, Sweets of Yesteryear, North Western Models etc

Refreshments available, free parking, full disabled access. 

Adults £5, Concessions £4, Children £1, Family (2+2) £10

All proceeds go to the Scouts

I have never heard of this exhibition but myself and my good lady shall be attending on the Sunday and we are looking forward to it.

All the best

Charles

• 1 month later...

Good morning everyone,

Myself and my good lady are looking forward to visiting on Sunday. My wife loves the sweetie man so I shall treat her to some fudge if she is well behaved. I have a list of items that I require so all being well the trade support will satisfy my needs. 

All the best

Charles

Myself and my good lady really enjoyed the exhibition. It was our first visit and we look forward to attending next year. A nice varied selection of layouts and good trade. A well spent day out. 

All the best 

Charles