Alternative thinners for Railmatch acrylics?

I have urgent need of thinning a part-used pot of Railmatch acrylic in order to finish brush-painting some rail sides.  The choice is water, isopropyl alcohol or Tamiya acrylic thinner.  What's my best bet?  I want to get the job done by tonight so I don't want to risk writing off the only pot of this colour I have ...

20 hours ago, spikey said:

I have urgent need of thinning a part-used pot of Railmatch acrylic in order to finish brush-painting some rail sides.  The choice is water, isopropyl alcohol or Tamiya acrylic thinner.  What's my best bet?  I want to get the job done by tonight so I don't want to risk writing off the only pot of this colour I have ...

There are a couple of videos on Youtube which give a mix of water / isopropyl. Theer is a mix for thinning and a mix for cleaning the airbrush. I have used them and they work well. If you watch the whole video he explains it all.
Found it:

• Thanks 1

I've thinned Railmatch acrylic varnish with Tamiya acrylic thinners and it worked fine. That's propanol with (IIUC) some butanol added as a retarder, so particular good for spraying. For brushing, there is little need of a retarder, so IPA would be fine and is much cheaper.

• Informative/Useful 1