MMRG Exclusives 37026 Loch Awe Limited Edition

Lochnagar

29 minutes ago, wirey33 said:

So, I made a bit of a howler with my original list – I managed to excluded all the engines that subsequently went on to be refurbished, leaving just the ones that never got “bent”. My interest lies in the late BR / sectorisation era - so for example, I would never be interested in modelling 37028, it would always be 37505. I have a filter on the spreadsheet, hence all this batch of locos were turned off.

I’ve updated the lists now but again, if anyone spots something amiss, please let me know.

37025 had welded flush gangway doors very early in the 80's as did 035 if i remember correctly

• Like 1

Decided i'm not going to concern myself with minor detail differences now , leave that for the rivet counters , just bought a bunch of loco's and stock and know for a fact one of the loco's is not as it would have been in real life so sod it    :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 months later...

Our Black Friday deals are now live on our website, mmrgexclusives.co.uk for a limited time only.. £20.00 off 37026, down to £149.99, and £15.00 off the engineers BG, down to £34.99. Same discounts off the weathered versions too. 

And yes I know it isn't Friday yet..! 

Alex

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Ordered one at the reduced price last night. I’d bought Coal sector 37049 to respray blue but at the price I will save myself the effort and just re-number and sell 049 on.

bought direct from MMRG - it’s to raise money for the club so why would you bother with others getting the profits?

• Thanks 2

On 22/11/2019 at 19:53, SHerr said:

Ordered one at the reduced price last night. I’d bought Coal sector 37049 to respray blue but at the price I will save myself the effort and just re-number and sell 049 on.

bought direct from MMRG - it’s to raise money for the club so why would you bother with others getting the profits?

Thank you Sir, appreciated. This offer is for a limited time only (probably a week), so no problem. Starting with the right model saves a hell of a lot of work.. speaking from experience here! 

We've let Kernow have some 026s as it helps us both out, getting them in the mainstream market where people might not see our adverts or know of us. A lot of people still haven't heard of our endeavours.

Alex

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

Just to let you know MMRG Exclusives will have a stand at the Stafford show in February.. stocking our current limited editions along with 37026 in pristine and weathered varieties. Also.. a whole lot more 'custom' split box BR Blue class 37/0s and 37/3s which will be available in extremely limited quantities.. maybe just one loco of each type at the show. I'll put a list up on here over the weekend. 

This includes four 'white stripe' versions we've had made specially for us.. custom printing directly onto the model by Railtec Transfers. All other work done by myself. 

Alex

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
On 13/01/2020 at 18:04, Lochnagar said:

Hi folks,

Just to let you know MMRG Exclusives will have a stand at the Stafford show in February.. stocking our current limited editions along with 37026 in pristine and weathered varieties. Also.. a whole lot more 'custom' split box BR Blue class 37/0s and 37/3s which will be available in extremely limited quantities.. maybe just one loco of each type at the show. I'll put a list up on here over the weekend. 

This includes four 'white stripe' versions we've had made specially for us.. custom printing directly onto the model by Railtec Transfers. All other work done by myself. 

Alex

Where are the details of the limited editions? I may need to make arrangements with the Bank of England to be able to buy some of them so need as much notice as possible!

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, young37215 said:

On 13/01/2020 at 18:04, Lochnagar said:

Also.. a whole lot more 'custom' split box BR Blue class 37/0s and 37/3s which will be available in extremely limited quantities.. 

37/3's.... Interesting

Edited by westie7
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 21/01/2020 at 08:22, young37215 said:

Where are the details of the limited editions? I may need to make arrangements with the Bank of England to be able to buy some of them so need as much notice as possible!

Thanks! Well we'll have the first batch of 37s available to purchase on our stand at Stafford show in a couple of weeks. Anything that doesn't sell from the first batch at Stafford (if I'm honest I'm not expecting to have many if any left judging from the interest) they will be listed on our website mmrgexclusives.co.uk shortly afterwards as 'in stock' for immediate shipment.

BUT..!! All 12 locos will be available to order on our website and will be 'made to order', we have a production line going so feel free to drop me a PM if you want to place an order after Stafford.  

Our next show will be the Derby Roundhouse in May, followed by DEMU in June, where we will have batches of locos available to buy on the spot. 

Alex

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

37026 is in stock and available to purchase on our website www.mmrgexclusives.co.uk 

We have revised the price slightly, as well as the price for our 1980s/1990s BR engineers yellow BG.

Weathered versions of both available too.

Alex

• Like 1