Inside Central Station

CathcartCircle

A good start to the series last night of the station I work out of. It’s on the new BBC Scotland channel although I think nationally it’s going to be on BBC2. Currently on i-player though and worth a watch   https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00032nr

• RMweb Premium

Just watched the first 20 mins of this, & so far so good.

4.30 am start tomorrow, so I will have to wait for the rest.

Slow internet doesn't help.

Any idea when this is being shown on Beeb2?

Regards

Ian

Finally got round to watching it last night, Personally found it to be really good with the current day to day operation of the station mixed with some historical description and very interesting archive footage.  Pity it seems to be restricted viewing (can't be watched outside the UK on iplayer I'm told.  I would say it was as good as of not better than the Paddington series.

Jim 

9 hours ago, luckymucklebackit said:

Pity it seems to be restricted viewing (can't be watched outside the UK on iplayer I'm told.) 

Yes - I'll just have to wait till someone puts it up on Youtube. I believe one branch of our family lived in Grahamston and was moved out when the original station was built.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I missed the first week and it wasn't coming up on iPlayer when I looked but the next two I watched normally were interesting.

A bit less manic than the Paddington 24/7 on C5

BBC ScotlandHD is on Freesat HD nationally