FREE TICKET!

brmmarketing

The link leads to the promotion offer page, which says it requires a discount code to progress to the offer.

Where is the discount code?

It's not given above and isn't provided on the Rails of Sheffield email that also announces this offer.

I've tried the link a few times with the same result.

If anyone can help, how do I sign up to this offer, before it expires tonight?

Ron

Edited by Ron Ron Ron

I just managed to follow the link, set up an account with warners and then into shopping basket and hey presto.  I've received an order reference, but unsure how the ticket arrives.  Is it the order number, or will something come in the post??????

Regards,

C.

1 hour ago, dogbox321 said:

I just managed to follow the link, set up an account with warners and then into shopping basket and hey presto......

Just to clarify, on following the link, did you see the page requesting you input a Promo Code?

If so, did you ignore this and instead register an account, before anything else happened?

Edit:  I've now registered an account with Warners, through the BRM website.

It makes no difference when clicking on the link, I'm just asked for a Promo Code and there is no indication anywhere about this particular offer.

Edited by Ron Ron Ron

31 minutes ago, Ron Ron Ron said:

Just to clarify, on following the link, did you see the page requesting you input a Promo Code?

If so, did you ignore this and instead register an account, before anything else happened?

It makes no difference when clicking on the link, I'm just asked for a Promo Code and there is no indication anywhere about this particular offer.

Hi.  Did not do anything like that, so I don't know then, but the offer reference came up as:

BRM/PREALLYPALLY19RAILS

All I did was click on the advert and it added it to my basket.  After that I just coughed up the £5!

Regards,

C.

31 minutes ago, Ron Ron Ron said:

Someone else on the BRM facebook page has reported the same problem.

When clicking on the link, I'm taken to a page.... 

Brm/Promotions/BRM/PREALLYPALLY19

Which only contains....

"Promotion Offer: Code not Found

Sorry, the promotion code you entered could not be found. Please try again".

Followed by a box to enter a Promotion Code.

There's nothing else to click on to get this order into my basket.

10 hours ago, Ron Ron Ron said:

Hi.  Did not do anything like that, so I don't know then, but the offer reference came up as:

BRM/PREALLYPALLY19RAILS

All I did was click on the advert and it added it to my basket.  After that I just coughed up the £5!

Regards,

C.

Hi, did you mange to do it in the end?  Only other thing I can possibly think of is some sort of settings on the computer, cookies prefs, virus checker or something?

Regards,

C.

14 minutes ago, dogbox321 said:

Hi, did you mange to do it in the end?  Only other thing I can possibly think of is some sort of settings on the computer, cookies prefs, virus checker or something?

No luck in the end.

I thought about cookies etc, but I had the same problem on my computer, iPad and smartphone.

Another person reported the same issue on BRM's Facebook page.

Cheers

Ron

2 hours ago, bart2day said:

Mine turned up in my inbox earlier today. Unfortunately my printer has packed up and cannot print it out. Will the reference number be enough that the gate?

I'm hoping that it being on my phone will be enough as my printer has also packed up.

Can brm/Warner's confirm if ally Pally will have suitable bar code scanners as mentioned on the ticket?

Edited by Kelly
  • Like 1

Having resolved my issue in not being able to sign up online, by pm's and phone calls with Warners; I received a confirmation letter in the post earlier this week, but I haven't received any confirmation email, or an emailed ticket.

I phoned the Warners subscription dept today (Friday) to ask about the ticket and was told to just use my confirmation letter and if there was any problem, a member of the Warners team should be at the ticket line to help.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be OK, but I'm more than half expecting to be refused entry without a bar code ticket or whatever.

Ron

EDIT: Saturday.

No issues getting in, just reported to the Warner’s desk at the entrance. Names were on a list, straight in, no ticket, no problem.

Good show so far.

Edited by Ron Ron Ron