Best match for this fencing?

Hi All, 

Can anyone advise the most suitable 4mm scale product which is the nearest match for the type of wire fencing on this photograph please?

20180526190724_01.jpg.8a72fcf108d34a3e93281afcf38dcf34.jpg

I'm looking at the ratio range at the moment, though I'm open to other brands/considerations. Ideally I'd rather not have to solder anything, though it's not outside the realms of possibility.

Many thanks

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Cropton. I'm thinking they will be suitable but I may omit the wire entirely.  It is barely discernible at 25 yards, so on a model I'm worried that it may look overscale at the rear of the layout.  

Paul A

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

That looks like fairly standard 4"x4" post fencing with livestock mesh and a single wire (probably barbed) at the top. You'd be best off scratch building that with 1.3mm square rod styrene, and some of this: https://www.themeshcompany.com/products/-12-Mesh---1.757mm-Aperture---0.36mm-Wire-Diameter---Mild-Steel-Plain-Steel---Woven-Wire-Mesh-140.html

Insert the posts into your landscape, then glue strips of mesh to the posts using superglue, and finally glue your top wire to the posts.