Planned Farish release schedule April 2019 - January 2020

lindi

The planned Farish release schedule April 2019 - January 2020

List published by Bachmann on the 08/03/2019

Please try and keep comments positive and not complain about what is not on the list

APRIL 2019

image.png.e19e2d9f9003ac6f44a73103e32bfa91.png

MAY 2019

image.png.0305f3941375bf461705650f673d2918.png

JUNE 2019

image.png.28d8986869ca202548580a9871ee8324.png

JULY 2019

image.png.a5b5311ef03a916e9cc5415fc8cbb761.png

AUGUST 2019

image.png.f2a1e5f226f30987f27247f43860a776.png

SEPTEMBER 2019

image.png.d7178fe54069dbf6a704ad6a2dd96786.png

OCTOBER 2019

image.png.37514f7f0497cd761905e51e58eb36dd.png

DECEMBER 2019

image.png.77519ab0719e02d17b8530d18f97f12d.png

JANUARY 2020

image.png.9f051885f755f9dcd4b156287ef4cf71.png

Edited by lindi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 9
  • Informative/Useful 1

Agreed. Timing of the 8F and Thompsons not unexpected given where they are in development currently, let's hope Bachmann can manage to avoid too much more time slippage as far as factors within their control are concerned anyway. Not much on the list otherwise for me although I may well be tempted by the North Eastern Freight set to add another weathered B1 to the roster.

Roy

8 hours ago, D9020 Nimbus said:

Not sure that all of these are actually "new"—the "Day At The Races" set certainly isn't.

No, I thought the same, I am sure that the set has been in the shops a while, I am pretty sure I have seen them for sale.

Also, as regards that set, unless Bachmann are going for the mother of all loss leaders £94.95 looks wrong??

Roy

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roy L S said:

No, I thought the same, I am sure that the set has been in the shops a while, I am pretty sure I have seen them for sale.

Also, as regards that set, unless Bachmann are going for the mother of all loss leaders £94.95 looks wrong??

Roy

The correct price is £199.95. It has already been in the shops, I assume that Farish are having another production run as the major retailers have it listed as expecting stock in June

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nova Scotian said:

I'll take one day at the races for 95 of your finest British pounds.

Disappointing that the retailers et al. have it marked up so high at 170-200!

At that price, they could be sold for £80.74. If I manage to but them all, would you care to pre-order? Not including postage!!

P.s. Don't tell anyone else, Farish might not have realised it's a mistake. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for posting this Lindi, my wallet is safe until October but will take a battering in November and December too! Having said that I am expected a little 'slippage ' in delivery dates.  The recently displayed EPs makes the MK2 coaches look worth the wait.

Cheers Colin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
18 hours ago, montyburns56 said:

I've noticed that the release dates have been updated again and now it seems that the MK2Fs have slipped to Jan 2020.  So that's now almost seven years since they were first announced. :rolleyes:

Always going to happen, one model slipping at the start will have a domino effect on the models behind it

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, montyburns56 said:

I've noticed that 374-164A BR MK1 FK Motorail has been released, but does anyone know why Bachmann have labelled it as Motorail as it doesn't seem to have any special markings that show that it was used for such workings.

I think the problem at the moment as that all the retailers sites I can see and even Bachmann's own listing show the catalogue photo of the previous vanilla version so it may be worth holding off until the actual model can be seen to determine whether any special markings are present.  There were a few FK's with Motorail markings so it is possible, then again they may have forgotten to print them on, that sort of thing has happened before!!

13 hours ago, John M Upton said:

I think the problem at the moment as that all the retailers sites I can see and even Bachmann's own listing show the catalogue photo of the previous vanilla version so it may be worth holding off until the actual model can be seen to determine whether any special markings are present.  There were a few FK's with Motorail markings so it is possible, then again they may have forgotten to print them on, that sort of thing has happened before!!

The photos I have seen show Motorail branding on the ends of the coach not sides.  13215 was dual braked and dual heated but retained BR1 bogies. Given its withdrawl date (1986) I would think that it was used when motorail had allocated stock but were not branded.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bomag said:

The photos I have seen show Motorail branding on the ends of the coach not sides.  13215 was dual braked and dual heated but retained BR1 bogies. Given its withdrawl date (1986) I would think that it was used when motorail had allocated stock but were not branded.

That is the case, in fairly small lettering. Similarly the blue GUV that was branded as Motorail had no large bodyside letters as per the Express Parcels variant, it too had small lettering whiuch was high up on the bodyside.

Scott

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Tearing my hair out with Bachmann's website! The recent releases don't seem to show as prominently as they used to. It would be nice (?) to know when your wallet is likely to be hit but the latest Farish coaches came out of the blue. Could Bachmann please see to this. Thank you.

• Agree 1