Planned Bachmann release schedule April 2019 - January 2020

lindi

6 minutes ago, NINJA said:

Given the prices, nothing for me.

When I ordered my 24/1 from Hatton’s, it was £76·46. With 15% discount, it will now be £127·46. I’m still looking forward to it, though with Hatton’s spat with Bachmann, I shall probably have to look elsewhere. As for the rest, nicely spaced out. I already have a Class 90, so I should be a great deal less excited about the Bachmann offering than I am!

41 minutes ago, Butler Henderson said:

I note the new list is unchanged for April - Dec 2019  to that previously given in the following thread bar some 009 wagons previously listed for July are now absent

The Bachmann website was updated today and currently showing the following OO9 wagons for July:

• 393-025A Bogie Covered Ambulance Van WD Grey
  • 393-026A Bogie Covered Goods Wagon Nocton Estates L. R. Grey [W]
  • 393-027 Bogie Covered Goods Wagon Lincolnshire Coast L. R. Crimson
  • 393-028 Bogie Covered Goods Wagon SR Brown
  • 393-029 Bogie Covered Goods Wagon 'Express Dairy Company' Blue
  • 393-030 Bogie Covered Goods Wagon SR Insulated
  • 393-050A Open Bogie Wagon WD Grey
  • 393-051A Open Bogie Wagon Nocton Estates L. R. Grey [W]
  • 393-052A Open Bogie Wagon Ashover L. R. Grey [WL]
  • 393-054 Open Bogie Wagon SR Brown
  • 393-055 Open Bogie Wagon Ashover L. R. Grey
  • 393-056 Open Bogie Wagon 'ICI' Red
  • 393-075 Slate Wagons 3-Pack Grey With Slate Load [W]
  • 393-076 Slate Wagons 3-Pack Red with Slate Load [WL]
  • Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:28, WILLIAM said:

Not a complaint but strange not to see Northern Belle class 57312 on the list given DRS 57302 is due April? It has also disappeared of Bachmann's website. Maybe it has already arrived at Barwell?

It will most likely be around the same time but when a model is completely sold out on pre order Bachmann remove it from the list so as to avoid anyone trying to order more stock from them prior to arrival. This happened to 37099 in Colas last year also. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 15:03, No Decorum said:

though with Hatton’s spat with Bachmann, I shall probably have to look elsewhere

I had the H2 on order at Hattons from the time it was announced in 2013. By the time Bachmann got to releasing it, the spat had occurred and my order never processed when then hit the shores. In then end, I cancelled it after 5 years waiting! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, truffy said:

I had the H2 on order at Hattons from the time it was announced in 2013. By the time Bachmann got to releasing it, the spat had occurred and my order never processed when then hit the shores. In then end, I cancelled it after 5 years waiting! :rolleyes:

That’s a shame. I hope you were able to source one from elsewhere. Despite one or two shortcomings, they are super models.

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

1 hour ago, truffy said:

Currently £144.50 at Rails. =) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, No Decorum said:

That’s a shame. I hope you were able to source one from elsewhere. Despite one or two shortcomings, they are super models.

I went off Derails and bought an unscheduled S15 from that nice man, Little Dan. :good:

Plus a scheduled LN class from the Big 'H'.

What with at least one, possibly two, of Rails' Terriers and their Caley in the pipeline, the H2 would have to be really special now.

On 12/03/2019 at 18:56, shunny said:

But when a model is completely sold out on pre order Bachmann remove it from the list so as to avoid anyone trying to order more stock from them prior to arrival. 

If this was the case I would expect it to be shown on the availability list as 'Out Of Stock'. It is not on the list at all. 

• Like 1

Thanks for posting, although I also noticed on the Bachmann website that 32-764A, 57312 'Solway Princess' has disappeared? It shows on the likes of Rails/Hattons websites but not their own? 

Perhaps an error whilst changing between the old and new site and hopefully not one that's been quietly cancelled!

7 hours ago, The Johnster said:

Still no mention of the 94xx, not that I was expecting there to be one.

In the aforementioned publication, it appears under the heading “Engineering Prototype (EP) samples have been received, or are awaited for:”

That’s the same as last quarter’s mag. Take deep breaths, exercise frequently (but not outside at night) and pay attention to your diet.

• Funny 1

Given the price quoted for the 24, I might be buying elsewhere rather than modding a Bachmann one into an Inverness engine.  The extra cost will probably be outweighed by the convenience and not having to buy the necessary bits n pieces.

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, No Decorum said:

In the aforementioned publication, it appears under the heading “Engineering Prototype (EP) samples have been received, or are awaited for:”

That’s the same as last quarter’s mag. Take deep breaths, exercise frequently (but not outside at night) and pay attention to your diet.

Deep breaths, frequent indoor exercise, and attention to diet it is then (who am I kidding; I can manage the deep breaths...).  I still do not believe that this model exists in any physical form or manifestation, but I am sure things are progressing, even if it is at a speed beaten by continental drift, and that one day I will have a Baccy 94xx all of my very own, and I will love it and cherish it and clean out it's cage and take it for walks every day, and...

Bachmann's online catalogue shows the same prototype photos that have been posted for some time now; I am sure these will be replaced by EP samples when these are available, by which I mean when they exist!

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1