Planned Bachmann release schedule April 2019 - January 2020

lindi

On 20/06/2019 at 23:38, The Johnster said:

Hopefully my pension will increase sufficiently to cope.  Yeah, right...

Just be glad you are getting a pension some of us will be working to our 70s! On a plus side when I do retire in 25 to 30 years time most of Bachmann's new announcements should be out or at least on the boat!

• Funny 4

Just now, shunny said:

Just be glad you are getting a pension some of us will be working to our 70s! On a plus side when I do retire in 25 to 30 years time most of Bachmann's new announcements should be out or at least on the boat!

Most...25 to 30 years... :rofl:

• Funny 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

I’m looking forward to the West Coast 37 and stock. Will be interesting to see if they get the correct shade of Maroon for the coaches, as we all know it is not the same as BR Maroon. 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi all!

A few items from this schedule have just dropped through the door! They should be appearing at your local model shop soon!

• ROD 2-8-0's in ROD livery and LNWR Black livery
  • Wickham Trolley in BR Green Livery
  • OO9 covered and open bogie wagons 

48495265121_457857ac76_c.jpg

ROD2-8-0 by Derails Models, on Flickr

• Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hopefully they release the Western Pullman train just by itself. I’d love to get hold of one but I have my ZTC console and have no wish to pay over £800 for something that I am then going to have to sell half of and not get anywhere near what it is actually worth. 

7 hours ago, Hilux5972 said:

Hopefully they release the Western Pullman train just by itself. I’d love to get hold of one but I have my ZTC console and have no wish to pay over £800 for something that I am then going to have to sell half of and not get anywhere near what it is actually worth. 

Hello, we are selling this locomotive without the controller, if you’d like to pre-order then head here!

https://www.themodelcentre.com/30-420cr

All the best,

TMC

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I emailed Bachmann to enquire about the whiskies galore set and the 03 with sound.

The set with the 20 is in stock at Bachmann now and being sent out to retaillers. It has a LS5 sound decoder with a new sound project for this loco

The 03 with sound is due in november

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 27/10/2019 at 11:05, meatloaf said:

I emailed Bachmann to enquire about the whiskies galore set and the 03 with sound.

The set with the 20 is in stock at Bachmann now and being sent out to retaillers. It has a LS5 sound decoder with a new sound project for this loco

The 03 with sound is due in november

Afternoon all,

A slight word of caution. I have just purchased the Railfreight class 20 (20156, 32-030DS)  having also been advised by Bachmann that a V5 sound decoder with new sound project is fitted. However the instructions in the box mention a Select although the function list seems to have V5 function. I'm not in a position to read the actual chip fitted at the moment and so have just e-mailed Bachmann for clarification. Pricing would also suggest a V5 but I want to be sure. 

PJ10

Edited by PJ10

• RMweb Premium

I've just received the following clarification from Bachmann.

The model is fitted with a Loksound V5DCC and I have just inspected an example of the model from our warehouse to confirm this – the decoder is printed on the underside with “ESU LS5”. I have discussed this matter with my colleague who produces the instruction sheets and he has confirmed that the instructions enclosed are correct for the sound file in terms of operation, function mapping etc. but unfortunately states the decoder as being a Loksound Select in error.

PJ10

• Informative/Useful 1

6 hours ago, PJ10 said:

I've just received the following clarification from Bachmann.

The model is fitted with a Loksound V5DCC and I have just inspected an example of the model from our warehouse to confirm this – the decoder is printed on the underside with “ESU LS5”. I have discussed this matter with my colleague who produces the instruction sheets and he has confirmed that the instructions enclosed are correct for the sound file in terms of operation, function mapping etc. but unfortunately states the decoder as being a Loksound Select in error.

PJ10

Yep I got the whiskies galore set on its release from  rails and as you say the instructions do say select, but Bachmann  also told me it was a V5. Im very pleased with mine