Immingham Model Railway Show

sjrichards

Immingham Model Railway Show May 18th and 19th at Immingham Civic Centre DN40 1QF.

Sat 10am to 5pm, Sun 10am to 4pm

Second show after very successful show in 2018, 14 visiting layouts in a range of scales, trade stands and includes the two large layouts in Immingham Museum - Immingham Shed 1912-1970 in 00 and Wrawby to Barnetby in N gauge 1970 to present day.

Layouts - Westwold “00”, Harton Electric Tramway “OO”, Roanoke Roundhouse “H0”, Pen-y-Madoc  “18mm”, Deeping Lane Depot “00”, Sparkleton “N”, High Stamley “009”, Arnold Lane “00”, Tredethy Wharf “P4”, What If? “00”, Salthaven Quay “0”,  Martini Junction “N”, Duncan’s Mine 2 “H0”, Ben Moor Foot Peat Railway 7mm/16.5.

Ride on 5" gauge steam railway outside the centre.

Details of the layouts can be found on the Immingham Museum website http://www.imminghammuseum.org/

Trade stands - Caistor Loco, Country Scenes and Trees, Elaine's Trains, Peak Rail, Paul King Books, WEA

Sat 10am - 5pm, Sun 20am - 4pm, Adults £3, Children £1, Families £7.

Large Free car park, No5 bus service from Grimsby.

2016-08-14 Imm Museum   12 small.JPG

2018-06-11 Imm Museum 04 small.JPG

Edited by sjrichards
Minor changes to descriptions

• 4 weeks later...

Just back home from the Show. Plenty of people in and some very good and complimentary comments about the layouts and the Show in General. If you didn't make it today might just be worth a visit tomorrow, Sunday. Open from 10.00am until 4.00pm. Admission: Adults £3.00, children £1.00.

Also easy free parking and a good buffet. 

Peter

Thanks to the organisers for the invite and being well looked after. Yesterday's cheesecake was splendid!

I believe the numbers were up too, which is good news. Hope all goes well for 2020.

steve (Duncan's Mine 2)