Managing custom streams

• RMweb Premium

Thanks very much Andy. I would have never thought of looking on the stream itself - this must say something about the way database software is evolving.

When you delete your stream, the site takes you to the stream of 'All Activity'. Fair enough.

- Richard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hope it's Ok to post here, but I've stopped clicking on my custom streams. They take forever to load, presumably because they generate a non-standard search. It's generally quicker to click on the standard items to navigate where you want to go.

4 minutes ago, brushman47544 said:

Hope it's Ok to post here, but I've stopped clicking on my custom streams. They take forever to load, presumably because they generate a non-standard search. It's generally quicker to click on the standard items to navigate where you want to go.

Might try the same, they also auto update so you can see when extra items are there.

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 14/03/2019 at 08:01, AY Mod said:

If you open one of your streams you should see 3 icons to the right of the stream name, the middle one is a bin.

Stream_removal.jpg

Worked for me too - thanks for the OP 47137 and the reply Andy.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 26/03/2019 at 14:23, brushman47544 said:

Have you set the time period for your custom search?  I have set the period to 7 days and it is quite fast for me.

• Informative/Useful 1