SWAG Members Day - Sunday 28th April 2019 - The Line Up

Stubby47

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, 2ManySpams said:

We're just trying to work out if the Quantock Brewery taphouse does breakfast this morning as well as pudding last night.

Are you still there?

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, The Fatadder said:

Anyone who's going to be there early tomorrow, I could do with a hand with set up (having just struggled dismantling the layout on my own.)  I think a simplified set of legs is in order before it goes out again.

As is a significant fiddleyard improvement after finding the timber has warped, leaving with only one useable road...  Unfortunately a crazy week at work has rather cut into the available time this week....

Mick and I will be there early to give a critique on your scenic work Rich ;)

• Like 1

Gerrr !

i am proberly the closest member livening nearest to staplegrove, but can I get to the show early!

No my guests won't get up for breakfast

yours raring to go and eat pasties,talk pasties,drool over pasties,

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Morning Campers 

The view from my window this morning appears to be Taunton. 

Shower, shave and sh ...... shtroll up the road then. 

Another good evening in the Arms of Lethbridge last night thanks ladies and gents. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Thanks to everyone who played a part in this wonderful event. I am so glad I made the journey and have had a smashing weekend all round with a good day on the WSR and a very convivial meal last night. Just time for a few more pints of quantock ale tonight before heading back to Norfolk tomorrow.

• Like 6
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

Just got back in after travelling back home. Many thanks to Stu et al for the organising of the event. Apologies if I seemed a little off kilter at times to some, I was struggling a bit today and found my conversations a little variable in quality.

• Friendly/supportive 5

• RMweb Gold

Repeating the thanks to everyone involved in putting in the event, good to meet some familiar people again and a few new ones too. It's great that folk feel to be able to stop & chat a while without having the pressure of keeping something moving for the audience :)

• Like 4
  • Agree 4

Home, fed (again), watered (again) after a damned good day. 

Many thanks to all involved in arranging such a pleasant convivial gathering.

Only disappointment, my shirt coming a poor second to the SWAG clothes horse that is "Black Rat"

Naturol and I "will be back !"

• Like 4
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 3