EMUsLEE

16 hours ago, 37Oban said:

Hi,

cracking little layout, right up my street!  Could spend hours playing, I mean, operating trains on it!

Roja

Yes indeed have had the pleasure of operating this layout with my friend at several exhibitions over the last few years and with a change of scale I jumped to purchase it needs a bit of TLC to a few bits doing but nothing major. 

• EMUsLEE changed the title to Eastchurch a what if Kent Coast layout
On 18/08/2020 at 18:05, EMUsLEE said:

Recently purchased this small exhibition layout Kirkbridge 6ft x 2ftwhich features a small through station capabile of holding a single DMU or a 2 coach DMU or EMU, main operating area is the small diesel depot and holding sidings for a few wagons the fueling road can just accommodate a 2 car thumper 205 DEMU

But its in the Eastchurch layout thread?:scratchhead:

If you edit the opening post, you should be able to change the thread title. I have done it on other forums so i expect it should work here on RMWeb too.

Some 3rd rail would be a nice addition for your units.

• Informative/Useful 1

• EMUsLEE changed the title to Eastchurch a what if Kent Coast layout and kirkbridge a small depot layout
1 hour ago, Pete the Elaner said:

But its in the Eastchurch layout thread?:scratchhead:

If you edit the opening post, you should be able to change the thread title. I have done it on other forums so i expect it should work here on RMWeb too.

Some 3rd rail would be a nice addition for your units.

Thankyou for the heads up managed to change it , very much appreciated  :thankyou:added it to my book of notes .

• Like 1

• 3 months later...