• RMweb Gold

I am frequently getting the Error 522 notification coming up, threads and replies are extremely slow at loading if at all, and the connection is timing out, leaving a message telling me that RMweb isn't connecting to something in Madrid but Cloudflare is connecting to Madrid.

It's probably a continental thing and combined with my vast! computer skills I'm at a loss what I could possibly do.

Mike.

• Agree 1

• Moderators

You're not able to do anything Mike, it just means the connection to the server timed out. It's under investigation and has been escalated after multiple reports.

• Thanks 3
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

I keep getting this on a fairly regular basis now, but not really surprised as the site seems  to struggle to cope with demand at the busiest times, 8-9.30am,12-2pm, 6pm onwards. It’s been considerably worse over the last few days.

Izzy

• Agree 5

• RMweb Premium

From the 'Gold' topic

1 hour ago, AY Mod said:

I'm rarely experiencing any speed issues now unless I'm doing something complex in the back-end.

My current experience is that RMweb becomes very slow during the evening, with occasional time-outs.

• Agree 3
  • Informative/Useful 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Kris said:

Multiple errors this afternoon. 522, 524, 502. Could not access the site between 5 and 6:30

Acknowledged. Some test tweaks were made today with a view to monitoring things, didn't work obviously.

• Like 1