PFA, by Accurascale 07/07/20 NEW RUN ANNOUNCED!

• RMweb Gold
24 minutes ago, TangerineWizards said:

I’m hoping someone with the 3D printing skills might create some of the more interesting shapes boxes for the PFA’s. I think there is definitely a market for different nuclear loads. 

Failing that... fingers crossed for Accurascale going forwards. 

We certainly hope to do other loads in future runs.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Rich,

The wagons are quite different sadly!

Cheers,

Fran

There's a 3D print from Wild Boar Fell on Shapeways of the MoD PFA. Not as gorgeously decorated and no-one does a finished MoD side door 20' container.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Peter Eaton said:

Think if asked this would show a lot of interest.

Thus as my interest also as starters.

Peter

Hi there,

We don't plan to at the minute, but we do envisage another run of these wagons in the near future, so keep an eye out for them.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi there,

We don't plan to at the minute, but we do envisage another run of these wagons in the near future, so keep an eye out for them.

Cheers!

Fran

I think a future pack of full height DRS PFA's would go down pretty well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi there,

Cheers!

Fran

Are you planning on having different wagon numbers in the second run Fran? 

• RMweb Gold
38 minutes ago, 66738 said:

Are you planning on having different wagon numbers in the second run Fran? 

yes we usually provide new running numbers and details with each run. 

• Like 4

I will also need a Coal liveried 37 at some point as well as more of these excellent wagons.

1344909312_crewe39.png.4f60b27f31721aeba2fc19d8ef839cf8.png

Or a large logo class 56 when Hornby get around to doing some again.

539154018_WBQ11.png.8b76f93051d861dccea22a41d9155161.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

If anyone is looking to convert their PFAs to fEM gauge we have just put up a quick "how to" video on our YouTube channel by Simon Howard of the EM Gauge society which you can see below.

https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/lets-get-involved/converting-the-pfa-to-em-gauge-with-simon-howard-lets-get-involved

2079355124_PFAinEMgaugeLetsgetinvolved.JPG.dee2e6ca51981f32fbde003e90c654da.JPG

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Great news! We have new packs of nuclear low level waste, Cawoods and white British Gypsum packs on the boat and due to land at our warehouse in late July/early August! 

8.jpg.2ed4f4ce56a75ae9d34f9baa0cb8350f.jpg

These packs feature all new running numbers, so can compliment your existing fleets as well as appeal to those who missed out first time round! 

There are two packs of nuclear waste PFAs, two packs of Cawoods and a single white pack of British Gypsum wagons available. Due to the COVID19 backlog we werent able to get as many produced as we had hoped so the production run is limited in size a bit. 

9.jpg.e44ebea9300ccd6eb582304c26539079.jpg

As you know, these liveries and combinations sold out very quickly first time round, so we dont expect these to hang around for long. 

2.jpg.210dd896bcffaf7aa39237d9fe00ca00.jpg

We have also answered pleas from many modellers and now offer our gypsum containers as an accessory pack on their own. There is one blue pack and one white pack, each containing three containers for a price of £19.95.

British_Gypsum_Containers_Blue_1.jpg.4e51ff10ec60f9d7524e2ded5c2373b4.jpg

You can pre-order the wagons and container packs here: https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/pfa-2-axle-container-flat-wagon/pre-order?view=view-36&grid_list=grid-view

They are also available from your favourite Accurascale Approved stockist! 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Just a warning, the low level nuclear wagons are rapidly disappearing. We've never seen anything quite like it! Thanks to everyone who has ordered! 

Cheers!

Fran

I ordered both LLNW packs pretty much straight away when I saw the announcement, just keep doing what you're doing and you'll end up printing you're own money...let's see Accurascale pounds/dollars/euro's has a nice ring to it :yes:

Edited by classy52
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
48 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Just a warning, the low level nuclear wagons are rapidly disappearing. We've never seen anything quite like it! Thanks to everyone who has ordered! 

Cheers!

Fran

Got mine ordered even though I can’t eat for a few days :wacko::wacko:, hey ho :lol::lol:.  I missed the last production run so I had to jump this time :D.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

I was much amused by the RAILS e-mail I received advertising the latest releases, the first paragraph read  ;  

"Accurascale today announces all new PFA packs and gypsum container accessory packs including the very popular low level nuclear waste, Cawood coal and white British Gypsum livery. ...."

I never knew that low level nuclear waste was "very popular" !        :rolleyes:

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
19 minutes ago, phil gollin said:

I was much amused by the RAILS e-mail I received advertising the latest releases, the first paragraph read  ;  

"Accurascale today announces all new PFA packs and gypsum container accessory packs including the very popular low level nuclear waste, Cawood coal and white British Gypsum livery. ...."

I never knew that low level nuclear waste was "very popular" !        :rolleyes:

I think we have succeeded where others have failed for many years and make nuclear waste sexy. Who'd have thunk it??

Cheers!

Fran

• Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
35 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

Has one of the Nuclear ones sold out already ?

afraid so! In fact both Nuke packs are now entirely presold on preorder!

Edited by McC
  • Like 1