PFA, by Accurascale 07/07/20 NEW RUN ANNOUNCED!

23 minutes ago, 25901 said:

Accurascale quote from Facebook

At the moment we are not taking any further pre-orders until existing orders are fulfilled. Keep an eye on our website and Facebook pages for updates of you wish to order some of these beauties in the near future!”

image.png.429619634879c70e3cb084bb1379a72b.png

• RMweb Gold
13 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Knitpick,

They did indeed leave the factory on Monday on their first leg of their journey. Scheduled to fly to the U.K. tomorrow, then it’s customs, delivery to warehouse, strip down, check, pack, ship and delivery, all around the Christmas turkey! Our warehouse is open between Christmas and New Year, so we envisage delivery will be post Christmas, late December and early January. 

Still, they look good! 

4FC502EB-2C4F-4DBD-BB56-4B99A240A9FE.jpeg.aec1eb2050ca8fbc7c727df7b70d0dc4.jpeg

Cheers!

Fran

Nah, cut out all that paperwork, just stick em in a box and send them my way..

I've a 56 waiting for them and the driver doesn't get paid overtime.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Nope, not sold out. There had to be a cut off for pre-orders flying in. Rest comes by boat!

Cheers!

Fran

Thanks for confirming that they haven't sold out Fran. 

I am wanting some of the DRS PFAs but I am just wanting to buy them in January 2020 or whenever the main batch arrive by boat. What with all of the other excellent, high quality models been released I just haven't had the money to pay for them up front in order to secure them. So this is brilliant news for those like me. Do you know when those like me will be able to pre-order via the website again to secure some of the PFAs via the main batch arriving by boat? 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

7 hours ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

I am wanting some of the DRS PFAs but I am just wanting to buy them in January 2020 or whenever the main batch arrive by boat. What with all of the other excellent, high quality models been released I just haven't had the money to pay for them up front in order to secure them. So this is brilliant news for those like me. Do you know when those like me will be able to pre-order via the website again to secure some of the PFAs via the main batch arriving by boat? 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

PayPal Credit is your friend...whoops am I allowed to say that :help:

Dislaimer: I have no affiliation with PayPal or their Services in any shape or form...phew

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

Hi Danny,

There will be a few additionals arriving by air (as we round off to the nearest carton) and the rest will arrive by boat in February.

Cheers!

Fran

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, classy52 said:

PayPal Credit is your friend...whoops am I allowed to say that :help:

Dislaimer: I have no affiliation with PayPal or their Services in any shape or form...phew

Thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate it. Funnily enough I didn't even know about Paypal credit. It's definitely something that I will look at. 

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Danny,

There will be a few additionals arriving by air (as we round off to the nearest carton) and the rest will arrive by boat in February.

Cheers!

Fran

Hi Fran, 

Thanks for the reply. 

I will keep an eye out then in January/February on the PFA pages via your website for them becoming available to buy again once you have fulfilled your pre-orders. 

I am looking forward to buying some of the DRS PFAs because I have plenty of their locos to keep them busy. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, CoBoLoco said:

Hi Fran,

Any update on the airfreighted PFAs? Have they landed at HQ yet?

Eagerly waiting for the low level nuclear waste!

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alex, 

Due to the banks closing over Christmas (selfish so and sos!) our VAT payment did not go through until this morning so they were only released from customs this afternoon. Should be landing in our warehouse late today or early tomorrow. The joys of the disruption over the Christmas break, despite our best efforts to speed them up!

They’re in the country though, and so close.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 9
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Alex, 

Due to the banks closing over Christmas (selfish so and sos!) our VAT payment did not go through until this morning so they were only released from customs this afternoon. Should be landing in our warehouse late today or early tomorrow. The joys of the disruption over the Christmas break, despite our best efforts to speed them up!

They’re in the country though, and so close.

Cheers!

Fran

Thanks Fran,

Damn banks! Haha!

Any idea how long before the postie will deliver them, once they arrive at the warehouse?

Might have to get the parents to forward them on is all. How dare they get their mitts on them before me! Haha!

Cheers

Alex

• RMweb Premium
  • RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, big jim said:

Once all the pre orders have been accounted for will the website be updated with the ones that are available to us who didn’t pre order (I’m after a DRS triple pack) 

Hi Jim,

Yes it will. Although numbers will be limited until the balance arrives by sea late next month. We will let everyone know once pre-orders are clear. 

Cheers!

Fran

• Thanks 1

I haven't had an email so what do I do!!! :help:

Do I just post here to tell everyone I haven't got an email because you can help right?...or PM one of the lads at Accurascale because that would be the sensible thing to do right? :scratchhead:

Do I just sit & wait hoping I'll get an email then post here again to say I haven't got one? 

This is driving me :crazy:, I ordered the DRS Pack but I don't currently have a layout but I want them now in my hands so I can stare at them lovingly  :wub:

Someone please help me, I can't take this anymore :cry:

• Funny 2

Well, I don't have an e-mail either, but I'm guessing that the Accurascale lads are working through the orders one at a time in the order in which they were placed, so that probably means I'll get an e-mail at some point next week - I didn't pre-order them all that quickly.  Since I don't have a layout for them to run on yet, I don't care whether I have to wait a few more days.  It doesn't make any difference to my life.  I'll only get concerned a few weeks after everyone has posted pictures of their models and I've still heard nothing.

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

With over 1000 pre-orders on these beauties it will take time to pack them all up, probably around a week if we're being honest. We appreciate the patience. If you havent heard anything by Monday week then I reckon its worth contacting us. 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5