PFA, by Accurascale 07/07/20 NEW RUN ANNOUNCED!

28 minutes ago, big jim said:

Here is another load for the DRS wagons, not a clue what this is all about, never seen this type of container before but it does have radioactive symbols on so it’s ‘live’ 

Perhaps 'Extraterrestrial' transportation in the dead of night...

• RMweb Gold
54 minutes ago, big jim said:

Here is another load for the DRS wagons, not a clue what this is all about, never seen this type of container before but it does have radioactive symbols on so it’s ‘live’ 

CD12F4AC-795E-4092-BCD3-2AAFCC455E1A.jpg

8A3145A4-81C7-4E76-98D4-0CC85B4A3AD4.jpg

Looks like the boxes of a couple of packets of track pins I ordered from Hattons.

Edited by adb968008
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
27 minutes ago, jools1959 said:

Are you getting more of the BNFL versions in your next batch as I missed out on the last lot.

hi Jools

we have another consignment of all packs that came in by ship. They are in The UK now and should be shipping from next week. Once they are counting in and checked they’ll go live on our website for sale. 

you might also find some stock at our stockists

https://accurascale.co.uk/pages/store-locator

Edited by McC
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, adb968008 said:

Its taken a week for anyone to notice !

viruses move faster than that :-)

Don’t mention viruses, that Chinese one has just been reported down the road from me in York, two in isolation.

On 17/01/2020 at 17:13, mevaman1 said:

Reproduced courtesy of Brian Aston of this parish.

In 1996 the local St Blazey management arranged to deliver a years supply of coal to a local Cornish Coal Merchant when he stocked up during the Summer.

So in July a number of trains were booked from Swansea to Falmouth Docks for transshipment to lorry for the final 8 miles to Carnkie.

Each portion left St Blazey or Burngullow to arrive onto the branch after the last train (which in those days was around 2100.

So night after night I trekked out to Coombe St Stephen Viaduct hoping that the Single line was snarled up with late running trains and that the train would appear before the sun went down.

Managed on the last night it ran.(Wont mention the other time when it ran early and still strolling across the fields).

Hi @mevaman1 or someone that could help with the following questions.

• Does anybody know what wagon numbers did celtic energy used for this service?  I see that in one of the photos on the second mevaman1 post one wagon number was 704 and another with something 38. 

Also

• Did they used the same wagons or changed every time this service was runned?

Thanks for your help,

Samuel.

Im giving it a rest for a short while:rolleyes:....... as I have the Gypsum bundle.... Cawood bundle ........and DRS nuclear set. They look absolutely superb and I cant wait for the class 37 of which I have two on order and considering an additional pair of the DRS 37's.

Cracking job Guys. Keep up the good work

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Black Prince said:

From what I saw, the email dropped at 12:30 and by 4pm they had all sold. 

Yes in the short term we might miss out when they sell out but in the long tern it proves to them to do other models without risk of stock not selling which is better for us and Accurascale

Edited by 25901
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4

10 hours ago, jools1959 said:

I went on your website to order a set of the DRS version over the last few days but it says your out of stock.  Did they sell out that quickly?

Search on Accurascale within Ebay and you'll find 2 DRS packs (1x container pack & 1x wagon pack) for sale or visit each of Accurascale's stockists to see if they have any in stock...you might get lucky.

• Agree 1