Bachmann 009 Quarry Hunslet

Phil Parker

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

To be fair the current list shows no new details about the progress on the models where as up thread someone had stated the Bachmann times had a small update. Not knowing how often this is printed/distro'd i was wondering as well how far they had come?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Not for me, personally*, but nonetheless, these little Hunslets  look just the job.  Like Mike Stationmaster,  there will sure to be lots of micro layouts on the horizon. I reckon these little fellas will be flying off the shelves very quickly.

* No quibbles, just out of my niche, that's all.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, 1722 said:

is the tool box (if it is a tool box) on Britomart  able to be removed, do you know? 

No idea - they wouldn't let us try to dismantle the models! However, if it doesn't pull off, then being plastic, I'd expect a razor saw would do the job. The toolbox is there because it's present on the prototype, but I'd think that is a version without the box were demanded, the tooling suite should accommodate it long term.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Phil Parker said:

No idea - they wouldn't let us try to dismantle the models! However, if it doesn't pull off, then being plastic, I'd expect a razor saw would do the job. The toolbox is there because it's present on the prototype, but I'd think that is a version without the box were demanded, the tooling suite should accommodate it long term.

Brilliant, thank you!