RMweb Gold - a new premium membership

22 minutes ago, Barry Ten said:

I wish to register a complaint. The new Lounge is blatantly discriminatory

against those of us who suffer from certain gold-related allergic conditions.

45bac0f39fad06ae52a1806485345d72dd41f19c.jpg.64831df1726231995c216e48fa498c17.jpg

Presumably this is why your avatar features a locomotive styled on a cyberman's head? 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
32 minutes ago, Barry Ten said:

45bac0f39fad06ae52a1806485345d72dd41f19c.jpg.64831df1726231995c216e48fa498c17.jpg

That will teach you...…..puny heap of silver carp.

th.jpg.3a390fd36f83dcff5fe0273cb6601324.jpg

• Like 1
  • Funny 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Andy

I touched briefly before on a significant difference (for me at least) between the Pocketmags and Exactly regimes.

I can download magazines and read them off-line using Pocketmags - something that is essential to me for an upcoming long haul flight. I can't do that with the Exactly system and the (new) Exactly app doesn't now allow me to also view Railway Modeller off-line which I could do with the previous Exactly app.

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, Edwardian said:

This is just like every party - there's everything set up nice in the lounge, but here we all are out in the kitchen. 

If Phil had his way, we'd all be out in the garden...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
46 minutes ago, Edwardian said:

This is just like every party - there's everything set up nice in the lounge, but here we all are out in the kitchen. 

Reminds me of a song from the Golden age of popular music that was the very late 70s or early 80s.

P

56 minutes ago, Oldddudders said:

Rich indeed, coming from you!

Ok I surrender, but not because you have a Medallion D'or Monsewer Dudders ;)

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

On 09/04/2019 at 13:55, Mallard60022 said:

Rather like the Coarse Fishing mag "Totally Carp".  I always seem to mentally transpose the a and r in carp...

• Informative/Useful 1

On 10/04/2019 at 03:54, Ray H said:

Andy

I touched briefly before on a significant difference (for me at least) between the Pocketmags and Exactly regimes.

I can download magazines and read them off-line using Pocketmags - something that is essential to me for an upcoming long haul flight. I can't do that with the Exactly system and the (new) Exactly app doesn't now allow me to also view Railway Modeller off-line which I could do with the previous Exactly app.

But there is good news :D:D

Railway Modeller is now available on PocketMags. BRM is as well, with the unfortunate exception of the 2007 to 2011 archive. Hopefully that will be made available on PocketMags sometime???

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
15 hours ago, Kiwi said:

But there is good news :D:D

Railway Modeller is now available on PocketMags. BRM is as well, with the unfortunate exception of the 2007 to 2011 archive. Hopefully that will be made available on PocketMags sometime???

Unfortunately that's not a route I can take at the present time having just changed and paid for one subscription and just renewed another.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, gwrrob said:

Signed up on Monday afternoon but my account still hasn’t been activated. Do you have to re-sign in to get it to work.

Apologies, I'm chasing for the latest members list. As soon as it arrives in my Inbox we'll get any outstanding accounts activated.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
18 hours ago, SteveCole said:

Apologies, I'm chasing for the latest members list. As soon as it arrives in my Inbox we'll get any outstanding accounts activated.

All should be up to date now (bar one where the email address given doesn't correspond with an RMweb ID).

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 09/04/2019 at 22:20, Barry Ten said:

On 09/04/2019 at 22:55, Mallard60022 said:

The Daleks never seemed scary to me. The Cybermen on the other hand, particularly when they first appeared in the Tube...

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, St Enodoc said:

The Daleks never seemed scary to me. The Cybermen on the other hand, particularly when they first appeared in the Tube...

Oh yes.  When I was a small Gravitas, I used to have to have my tea in my bedroom on Saturdays if the cybermen were on Doctor Who...

• Friendly/supportive 2