RMweb Gold - a new premium membership

• RMweb Gold

Hi MR,

Your problem sounds just like what I had until I found how to fix it.  I’m trying to remember how I did it, but essentially it is linking your subscription with your RMWeb account.  It is possible to do it as that’s how I sorted it. Sorry I can’t remember how.

I think there was somewhere on the WoR site where you could make that link.

Paul.

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Moonraking Red said:

Hello AY Mod, 

Have logged previously, using the link given, prior to my original post. This took me to my ‘station‘. No access to video plus, trackplans, or Gold member enhancements.

In my profile, the only thing I didn’t do was tick the box for a free trial of WORplus (given I had signed up on 17th).

Definitely no email re Exact Editions received.

Do you use the same email address for RMweb as you used when you signed up for WoR+ ?

I'll get onto the office for them to investigate in the morning as I don't have remote access to the subs and billing systems.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Moonraking Red said:

Been a bit impatient, and ticked the trial box in My Profile, various features then worked as expected. Not the Gold stuff obviously.

That may confuse some of the investigation into the problem but I have asked the office to investigate.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators
20 minutes ago, ikcdab said:

So, after signing up for gold membership, how long do I edit until my rmweb profile is updated?

Ian C

Were you asked to login here https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/account/login?ref=%2Fmy-account%2Fmy-membership%2F Ian?  That should then tie everything together so you get the additional items here.

• RMweb Gold
24 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Were you asked to login here https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/account/login?ref=%2Fmy-account%2Fmy-membership%2F Ian?  That should then tie everything together so you get the additional items here.

Brilliant thanks, thats got it. I had to go through the "linking accounts" process.

Ian

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

@AY Mod Hi Andy, my gold membership appears to have suddenly disappeared?

Only noticed because adverts started appearing.

I assumed I was on a perpetual auto-renew on the direct debit.

Do I need to re-enrol, or will it eventually renew automatically?
Thanks.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, GWR57xx said:

@AY Mod Hi Andy, my gold membership appears to have suddenly disappeared?

Only noticed because adverts started appearing.

I assumed I was on a perpetual auto-renew on the direct debit.

Do I need to re-enrol, or will it eventually renew automatically?
Thanks.

I can't tell from this end what sort of renewal you have or not. If it's just a glitch logging in here should set things right https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/account/login?ref=%2Fmy-account%2Fmy-membership%2F

If that doesn't work give the subs department a call in the week.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

@AY Mod Hi Andy, 

I tried logging in to the WoR website using your link. 

I still have access to all the membership features, magazines, etc.

I tried logging in to RMWeb via the link on their website, still no gold medal.

I checked the "My Subscriptions" page, screenshot below:

Subscriptions.jpg.8118a44964042debb7491c8ab12ec685.jpg

If I understand it correctly, my last direct debit payment on 8/11/21 should cover me until 8/2/22 and the next payment should automatically follow on that date?

• Moderators

Thanks for that, it certainly looks like you should still have the privileges. I've manually set you back to Gold and will try to get the system issues investigated in the week.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

@AY Mod

I noticed I had the same issue earlier, wasn't going to raise it as an issue until working hours, but this may be of use/ for info? I've fixed the issue myself by going into my WOR account page and following the links to join my forum and WoR logins like you would on first sign up. All normal acces rights now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, Barry Ten said:

I seem to have lost my Gold membership overnight. It should run until around May 21st I think

as that's when I renewed it in 2021. I've tried logging in and out.

Al, could you try to login in here https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/account/login?ref=%2Fmy-account%2Fmy-membership%2F with your World of Railways account please? That *should* re-synch everything.

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Barry Ten said:

That hasn't fixed it I'm afraid Andy.

Sorry that didn't work in that case Al. I've run a manual fix on it now.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

@AY Mod Hi Andy, feel a bit guilty asking this as I’m sure you’ve got 1001 other problems to look at the moment, but it seems like my gold subscription has disappeared. I’ve tried logging out and in on the world of railways site but didn’t make a difference. I did go a step further to try and link the accounts again but just got the attached error. There’s no urgency I’m just glad to have RMweb back again.

147EB7D3-6447-450F-9A6C-3C7887EE6C83.jpeg

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, StuAllen said:

my gold subscription has disappeared.

I've given your halo a polish pending having a proper look at it.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Hello Andy

Good to have you back. But thought I  had better say that my Gold membership has 'disappeared' too

Brian

PS: You have clearly 'worked some magic' as I seem to have my membership back with 50 minutes of my above post!

Cheers!

Edited by BMacdermott
Update of situation