Unable to post, start new topics etc. with Firefox

• RMweb Gold

For me RMWeb has been fault free and faster.....( tempting fate here) for the past 24 hours on Opera with chrome as backup.

I could`nt sort Firepox so I have pressed the uninstall button and I feel FFFFrrreeeeeeeee   !!!

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

Yep, Firefox is OK again.  :)

I notice the sign in window is back to the smaller size too now, so no scrolling required when messages about RMweb Gold and system slowness push the text lower down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Might be tempting fate but I use Opera full time now, have done for a year +  and have had very few, if any issues, It is synced across my android tablet and PC , runs fast and doesn't seam to want to update anywhere near as much as firefox. I also like the speed dial feature on its front page and all my most used web pages, forums, shop sites etc have their own icon on the front page for easy ,fast access.  Can certainly recommend it as an alternative

Cheers

Matt

• RMweb Premium

I think it's worth pointing out that Firefox comes in two 'versions' - regular release schedule and long term support (LTS). I use the LTS version, which doesn't get updated with changes anything like as often as the regular release schedule one. However, I also turn off automatic updates. I check manually every now and then instead.

• Informative/Useful 1