17 hours ago, David jennings said:

DGO -‘many thanks - luck not good judgement I suspect ! 

Judging from the standard shown so far I suspect good judgement and fine skills have far more credit than you allow

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Usually relates to (i)phone pictures. Edit it, rotate it 90 degrees four times, save the edit, and all will be well. This overwrites the metadata that says, “The phone was at an unusual angle when this was taken”.

Regularity - thank you ! 

24 minutes ago, Regularity said:

Usually relates to (i)phone pictures. Edit it, rotate it 90 degrees four times, save the edit, and all will be well. This overwrites the metadata that says, “The phone was at an unusual angle when this was taken”.

6 hours ago, David jennings said:

Help !!! Why is the photo loading upside down ?!!!!

EXIF meta data, can be really annoying, many image editing software packages give you the option when saving to delete the meta data otherwise you carefully edited image may still come in the wrong way up 

2 hours ago, DGO said:

EXIF meta data, can be really annoying, many image editing software packages give you the option when saving to delete the meta data otherwise you carefully edited image may still come in the wrong way up 

DGO - thank you ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NHY 581 said:

I've just spent a very enjoyable few moments going through this thread. 

What a smashing layout, David. 

Rob. 

Rob

thats very kind - I find your thread and layouts very inspirational and your approach to model railways exactly in keeping with my thoughts - an enjoyable escape in these strange times but not to be taken too seriously ! many thanks !

regards

Dave 

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, David jennings said:

Rob

thats very kind - I find your thread and layouts very inspirational and your approach to model railways exactly in keeping with my thoughts - an enjoyable escape in these strange times but not to be taken too seriously ! many thanks !

regards

Dave 

In turn Dave, thank you for those kind words and I'm glad you enjoy the thread and my far more modest efforts.

Bole Quay really draws the viewer  in. 

Top stuff. 

Rob

2 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

and I'm glad you enjoy the thread and my far more modest effortA

Rob

Rob

I would humbly suggest there is nothing ‘modest’ about your modelling talents - your eye for colour, detail and atmosphere is stunning !

Best

Dave 

4 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

In turn Dave, thank you for those kind words and I'm glad you enjoy the thread and my far more modest efforts.

Bole Quay really draws the viewer  in. 

Top stuff. 

Rob

Agree. This is a wee gem. The feeling  of space in such a small layout is remarkable.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

I've just spent a very enjoyable few moments going through this thread. 

What a smashing layout, David. 

Rob. 

Same here - have completely missed this one until today. Superb and sensitive modelling.

• 1 month later...