!!New!! South Wales Cab Side Numbers 4mm scale

I can't help feeling the title is a little misleading: could you edit it slightly to read "South Wales new cab side numbers 4mm scale"?

I looked here thinking it referred to Australian New South Wales cab side numbers, many of which which were also on plates.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

True, but many of us go with the 'View New Content' link which means the headline is what catches our attention, rather than the smaller print underneath saying who replied to whom in what category.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SRman said:

True, but many of us go with the 'View New Content' link which means the headline is what catches our attention, rather than the smaller print underneath saying who replied to whom in what category.

But I put 4mm were any plates for New South Wales would be 3.5mm/HO

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 15/04/2019 at 11:39, 247 Developments said:

But I put 4mm were any plates for New South Wales would be 3.5mm/HO

It's just an automatic 'go-to' or default. A human trait. It's a bit like going to a certain spot in a supermarket, "because the baked beans are always there".

• 10 months later...

I'm always keen to find new (lower case 'n' - another clue), South Walean number plates in 4mm as I make a small number of them post-Grouping.  Currently have a couple left from projects now 30+ years old, (there were rather more, but most have, in that time, got built, while others have jumped up the queue because a kit's come out - hooray! 
  So as my list expands again, I'm keen to find new plates.  So I'm firmly with 247 on this one (besides, there's large red flag at the top which reads, "Ignore this topic"...  

In fact, it's high time I looked up your current 'old South Walean lists' to see if you have suitable plates for some B&M Great Westernry I'm currently leaning strongly towards.  Only problem is, what do I do with my two Rhymney 0-6-2Ts if I model the other side of the valley???  Hey ho... 

1 hour ago, Mrs Durby said:

I'm always keen to find new (lower case 'n' - another clue), South Walean number plates in 4mm as I make a small number of them post-Grouping.  Currently have a couple left from projects now 30+ years old, (there were rather more, but most have, in that time, got built, while others have jumped up the queue because a kit's come out - hooray! 
  So as my list expands again, I'm keen to find new plates.  So I'm firmly with 247 on this one (besides, there's large red flag at the top which reads, "Ignore this topic"...  

In fact, it's high time I looked up your current 'old South Walean lists' to see if you have suitable plates for some B&M Great Westernry I'm currently leaning strongly towards.  Only problem is, what do I do with my two Rhymney 0-6-2Ts if I model the other side of the valley???  Hey ho... 

If the Numbers you are looking for are not in the range we can always add it to the next etch & add it to the range 

• Informative/Useful 1