Springfield Monorail The Simpson Vs ?

I had a thought after doing Hawkins, Indiana & Cabbage Brewery to keep it simpler. So again using the idea of popular culture reference & going for The Simpson as I already built a Moe's Tavern to fit in the space of the Diner on Hawkins.  So thought about  the one with The Monorail when the Flim-Flam Salesman drops the idea of a total pointless Monorail. As The Monorail would be new hence within the brief.  

The idea would be a new Depot with part of the Monorail above street level on Main Street Springfield with Moe's Tavern in the background, I've got the Depot building a 28mm 1950's Gas Station laser-cut kit.

• Like 6

• Angliacan changed the title to Springfield Monorail The Simpson Vs ?

A little progress on Springfield Monorail. 2nd popular culture reference I have a 3D printed. Big Foot so thought of Harry & The Henderson. Could have the Henderson looking for Harry behind Moe's Tavern. Have found a Matchbox School Bus & RV plus a estate station wagon in collection. 

On order is 1 Dapol, Station Footbridge for Monorail Depot, keeping up the tradition of having a modified Dapol kit on each Cakebox.