Lenz LRC100 (15105) or ESU 54680

WIMorrison

I have a loco that needs Railcom feedback and as it runs so well with the current decoder ideally I don't want to replace it. I believe it is an old Lenz Silver decoder from the days before Lenz built Railcom into everything which means it is 20+ years old, but the model runs like a dream down to 0.6kph - a minute hand on a watch moves faster :)

I have thought about adding a LRC100 which is part number 15105 (why do Lenz have to have 2 part numbers?) but I cannot find anywhere to buy a single item and buying 5 isn't really viable as I will never use them! I have also found that an ESU 54680 is much the same, but again only available in packs of 5 :(

Any ideas where I can locate one?

Thanks

Edited by WIMorrison

Uhlenbrock 68320 RailCom Transmitter

Every vehicle that is to be used in automatic operation or is to report its address is fitted with a RailCom® transmitter. The transmitter is installed in addition
to the locomotive decoder that is installed in the locomotive and is simply connected with power pickups of the locomotive. It can be programmed with all short or long addresses just like a DCC decoder. Additionally it is possible to connect a LISSY mini‐transmitter module.  The RailCom signal can be utilised by a variety of systems including the Uhlenbrock MarCo receivers as well as Roco Z21, Lenz and ESU

About a £10.00 @A&H maybe other places too

trevora

• Like 1

Or TAMS

Function decoder FD-R Basic 2

Article No .: 42-0116x

Small function decoder with 3 outputs, eg for switching the light change  and the interior lighting of control cars

RailCom transmitter for retrofitting older digital vehicles without feedback via RailCom

2 outputs with max. 300 mA, 1 output with max. 100mA

Formats: DCC, Motorola, RailCom

Trevora