Blue Pullman woes

hoovered

• RMweb Gold

Apologies, brain not engaged, if that was the case you would have a problem with whole train and not just one coach.

It does point to one coach being faulty. I have not experienced this. Hopefully someone else will have a better idea.

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon, Just a slight update on this one, We had identified that one of the cooper wires appear to be exposed under the coupling, I have removed the bogies and the 4 body screws but unable to remove the body.

Is anyone able to shed some light on how the body comes away so i can check the wires and fix the issue?

You could telephone Bachmann service they are usually helpful and probably would tell you how to take the body off and any other things you may need to do

Edited by brittannia
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 4 months later...
On 20/05/2019 at 16:51, brittannia said:

You could telephone Bachmann service they are usually helpful and probably would tell you how to take the body off and any other things you may need to do

Thank you, We ended up sending away to Bachmann and the advised it was a fried PCB inside the coach which was causing the issue. All fixed now and back working on the layout.

• Like 3