KB scale models

Guest Jack Benson

Guest Jack Benson

Hi,

Just having a rummage and found two unopened packets marked:- 

KB scale models WA033 Three Tipper Wagons plus AX01 axle conversion pack (6)

Any idea what they are and who would want them?

Cheers

Jack

KB Scale is the former Roy Link range of 7mm scale industrial narrow gauge kits. Prototypically they should be built to 0-14 standards (14mm gauge) but can also can built to 16.5mm gauge. 

They are wonderful kits, I have built quite a few rugga skips for a one day project.  As far as I am aware, the range od not available at the moment, which is a real shame, so I imagine you would easily find someone to take them off your hands. Happy to be corrected on the lack of availability of the range mind but they're cracking kits for anyone interested in industrial narrow gauge.

David 

• Agree 1

Guest Jack Benson
23 hours ago, south_tyne said:

KB Scale is the former Roy Link range of 7mm scale industrial narrow gauge kits. Prototypically they should be built to 0-14 standards (14mm gauge) but can also can built to 16.5mm gauge. 

They are wonderful kits, I have built quite a few rugga skips for a one day project.  As far as I am aware, the range od not available at the moment, which is a real shame, so I imagine you would easily find someone to take them off your hands. Happy to be corrected on the lack of availability of the range mind but they're cracking kits for anyone interested in industrial narrow gauge.

David 

Hello,

If anyone wants them please contact me, they will not be free but all we need is a Bachmann wagon for Child Okeford and we will pay the postage.

Cheers

Jack

• 11 months later...