M&GN Hudswell Clarke 4-4-0Ts

I suspect that the M&GN Circle will be able to help, but there are some drawings in published works:

- GA type drawing in An Illustrated History of M&GN Locomotives, by Ronald Clark  

- Front, rear and side elevation of No.19 in The Midland & Great Northern Joint Railway by Bob Essery.

- The Constructor article already mentioned. This is of No. 9

I have all 3 and am happy to scan when I next have a moment. 

Note the 7 class members were not identical, with differences in dimensions. If you specifically want the example in your photograph, that is the subject of the Constructor article. 

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

22 minutes ago, Edwardian said:

I suspect that the M&GN Circle will be able to help, but there are some drawings in published works:

- GA type drawing in An Illustrated History of M&GN Locomotives, by Ronald Clark  

- Front, rear and side elevation of No.19 in The Midland & Great Northern Joint Railway by Bob Essery.

- The Constructor article already mentioned. This is of No. 9

I have all 3 and am happy to scan when I next have a moment. 

Note the 7 class members were not identical, with differences in dimensions. If you specifically want the example in your photograph, that is the subject of the Constructor article. 

If you could scan them that would be very helpful, thank you. I don't want to build any specific loco as it's just that I like the look of them and that one would be a nice addition to the passenger loco stud on the CVMR.

Edited by Ruston
  • Like 2