NEW RMweb Gold Membership - Online sign-up now set up.

SteveCole

• Administrators

Just imagine a brand new membership scheme that gives you access to 160+ issues of BRM and ALL issues going forward...

...and a ticket to one of Warners' three leading modelling exhibitions EACH year...

...plus the ability to sell products via the RMweb Classified section and a number of other RMweb 'extras'.

Well, imagine no more as RMweb Gold is here!

RMWeb_Membership_logo.jpg.cb651c0c49844bd8f2e47a3018ba0d77.jpg

It's our new membership scheme that brings with it a whole host of benefits:

All members will benefit from:

•    Access to the BRM Digital Library – 160+ magazines going back to 2007, plus all future issues.
•    One free ticket to a Warners exhibition each year.

•    Free copy of 'How to Build Your First Trainset' bookzine (complete with DVD).

•    The ability to sell products in the new RMweb.co.uk ‘Classified’ area.

•    RMweb.co.uk unlimited image size ability per post.
•    RMweb.co.uk increased PM storage.
•    RMweb.co.uk Private Personal Image Gallery. 
•    Exclusive RMweb.co.uk Gold Private Forum.

You get all of this from just 14p per day!

To become a member click here or call 01778 392002 and quote: RMweb Gold Membership

Got any questions? We've tried to answer them here:

What is RMweb Gold?

This is a new ‘Membership Club’ that’s open to everyone. Members enjoy a host of benefits which include access to the BRM Digital Library of 160+ magazines going back to 2007 and ALL issues going forward, a free ticket to one of Warners’ three leading exhibitions and the ability to sell items through the new RMweb Classified Forum. There are other benefits too (listed below) and more will be added throughout the year.

How much does it cost?

Monthly direct debit: £4.99 (minimum of 1 year)
Quarterly direct debit: £12.49 (minimum of 1 year)
Annual direct debit: £49.99
Annual one-off: £54.99

How do I become a member?

Click here. Or call 01778 392002 and quote: RMweb Gold Membership.

How long does it take for my membership to be activated?

You’ll receive a Welcome Email within 24-hours which instructs you on how to access the BRM Digital Library and how to claim your show ticket. We aim to get your RMweb privileges live within 48-hours (in most cases it will be sooner). If your RMweb privileges aren’t activated within 72-hours, please contact rmwebgold@warnersgroup.co.uk

Which exhibitions qualify for a free ticket?

Take your pick from:

·         The National Festival of Railway Modelling, Peterborough

·         The Festival of British Railway Modelling, Doncaster

·         The London Festival of Railway Modelling, Alexandra Palace

Dates can be found by clicking here.

How do I claim my free ticket?

Email us at rmwebgold@warnersgroup.co.uk and we’ll arrange for a ticket to be emailed to you prior to the event. Tickets are usually emailed in the five days prior to the event.

What is the BRM Digital Library?

As an RMweb Gold member you get access to a library of BRM. This includes EVERY issue of the magazine going back to January 2007 plus ALL issues going forward. Access to this library stops if you cancel your RMweb Gold membership and you never own these magazines. 

Can I still use RMweb if I’m not a member?

Yes, in terms of using RMweb nothing changes. By not being a member you simply don’t benefit from the extra privileges listed above such as listing items in the new Classified section.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• Moderators

A reminder that if you sign up before 01 May you will be entered into the draw with a prize of a Farish Western Pullman train pack worth £379.95.

Western_Pullman_2.jpg

The four options are shown on the sign-up page - https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/brm/store/digital-archive-subscriptions/british-railway-modelling/

Monthly - RMWEB GOLD MEMBERSHIP: just £4.99 per month by Direct Debit. 

Quarterly - RMWEB GOLD MEMBERSHIP: just £12.49 per quarter by Direct Debit.

Annually - RMWEB GOLD MEMBERSHIP: just £49.99 each year by Direct Debit. 

Annual one-off - RMWEB GOLD MEMBERSHIP: just £54.99 for a year as a one-off payment (Credit card or Paypal)

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

I was slightly surprised to receive the paper copy of the May BRM today. I assumed Gold membership gave the access to the digital version in the archive only.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, 81C said:

I signed up yesterday and can't see any change or is there a dwell on joining??

Hi,

We're getting new sign-up data over to Andy this afternoon. He can then activate new accounts.

Apologies for the delay.

Steve

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, 81C said:

I signed up yesterday and can't see any change or is there a dwell on joining??

The welcome email should say allow 2-3 days from signup. I'm awaiting a list from the subs department at the mo but I've set yours up now Bob.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hopefully we're now up-to-date with turning on members' extra RMweb access. If anyone has any problems, please email us at rmwebgold@warnersgroup.co.uk

Thanks,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I'm in Canada on a digital subscription via Pocketmags on an iPad - I think it's due in November. What would happen in my case? Also, if I can't get over to the UK, could I give my ticket to a different family member?

• Administrators
13 hours ago, JCL said:

I'm in Canada on a digital subscription via Pocketmags on an iPad - I think it's due in November. What would happen in my case? Also, if I can't get over to the UK, could I give my ticket to a different family member?

Hi,

If you wanted to move over to RMweb Gold you'd be best to cancel your Pocketmags subscription and then take-up a Gold membership. Remember, with Gold you get access to BRM Back Issues and all future issues but you never actually own these magazines. It's like a library card. Pocketmags is different in that you own everything you buy. Some people have opted for both: Gold mainly for the archive (and other benefits) and Pocketmags for owning what they buy.

And with regards to the show ticket, yes I'd be happy for you to transfer the ticket to someone else.

Hope this helps? Let me know if you have any more questions.

Steve

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, OOman said:

Hi I have just signed up for RMWeb gold, when will I see the gold membership below my forum avatar.

The subs department send a confirmed list over to me and then I enable the features. The welcome email should say to give 2-3 working days.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Campaman said:

The opening post says the pricing is from 11p per day, the cheapest option I can see from the pricing structure is 14p per day?

Looks like an error, I will get it corrected. Do you wish to take up one of the options?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, spice1977 said:

Signed up over a week ago - no confirmation emails etc. I am able to login to view BRM.

Did you sign up using the same email address as you've used for your RMweb login? I will chase it up with the subs department but they haven't sent anything through to me with your email address. Pm me your name and address please.

4 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Did you sign up using the same email address as you've used for your RMweb login? I will chase it up with the subs department but they haven't sent anything through to me with your email address. Pm me your name and address please.

I realised I hadn't straight away so I changed my email on the subscription to match the one in use on here. I had to use a different one for the forum as when I first signed up to RMWeb it wouldn't let me use my normal email. So anyway now they are both the same on here and there.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, spice1977 said:

I realised I hadn't straight away so I changed my email on the subscription to match the one in use on here. I had to use a different one for the forum as when I first signed up to RMWeb it wouldn't let me use my normal email. So anyway now they are both the same on here and there.

That should be resolved now we have married up the two email addresses. 

• RMweb Gold

Thinking of signing up, roughly £10pa a year over and above a digital sub worth it for the archive access.

If I do sign up will the Show ticket be transferable for my daughter to use at Doncaster to take our grandsons?

No point me taking the free ticket as for the only Warners show in travel range from home (Alexandra Palace) I am likely to be at it anyway all weekend with the SLS sales stand.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, john new said:

If I do sign up will the Show ticket be transferable for my daughter to use at Doncaster to take our grandsons?

No problem at all with that John!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
On 25/04/2019 at 15:07, AY Mod said:

A reminder that if you sign up before 01 May you will be entered into the draw with a prize of a Farish Western Pullman train pack worth £379.95.

Western_Pullman_2.jpg

The four options are shown on the sign-up page - https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/brm/store/digital-archive-subscriptions/british-railway-modelling/

Monthly - RMWEB GOLD MEMBERSHIP: just £4.99 per month by Direct Debit. 

Quarterly - RMWEB GOLD MEMBERSHIP: just £12.49 per quarter by Direct Debit.

Annually - RMWEB GOLD MEMBERSHIP: just £49.99 each year by Direct Debit. 

Annual one-off - RMWEB GOLD MEMBERSHIP: just £54.99 for a year as a one-off payment (Credit card or Paypal)

As I Live outside the UK direct debit is not an option. I wish there was an option to pay quarterly by Paypal. I'm not sure how much I will use the archives, so it would be nice to have a shorter period than one year. You can set up automatic recurring payments on Paypal and I suspect there would be no more administration ( possibly less) that 4 direct debits a year. 

Edited by Vistisen
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Sorry if this has already been asked anywhere, but can you download the backup copies to read offline - off to Mexico on honeymoon in 11 days time and would be good to have a browse of some back copies on the plane!