NEW RMweb Gold Membership - Online sign-up now set up.

SteveCole

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, ITG said:

Hi, 

I signed up for Gold, and seemingly have the status on this forum, but how / where do I access BRM past issues? 
thanks

ian

You should have received an email detailing how to access the Exact editions with a link and subscriber number.

I can chase it up with the office for you tomorrow.

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, AY Mod said:

You should have received an email detailing how to access the Exact editions with a link and subscriber number.

I can chase it up with the office for you tomorrow.

Thanks.

I’ve had several emails from World of Railways, offering free trial, Videos, product announcements etc, plus one with an account code and an activation link, but that just seemed to take me to the WOR site.

but not one that sounds like that which you describe.

Ian

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, ITG said:

plus one with an account code and an activation link,

That sounds like the one you need but the link should take you to the Exact Editions platform rather than World of Railways.

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, AY Mod said:

That sounds like the one you need but the link should take you to the Exact Editions platform rather than World of Railways.

Found it. As the email was headed ‘order receipt’, I hadn't read far enough down to see the link. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

As an existing subscriber, can I take advantage of the Show Special this weekend and "renew" my Gold membership 2 months early for £30 instead of £50 if I wait until it's due in May?

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Neil P said:

As an existing subscriber, can I take advantage of the Show Special this weekend and "renew" my Gold membership 2 months early for £30 instead of £50 if I wait until it's due in May?

As this was all organised pretty last minute yesterday Neil we hadn't covered all possibilities but I would suggest signing up with a different email address if you have one, get up and running with the new account and then cancel the existing one before it's renewal date.

Hope that works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, AY Mod said:

As this was all organised pretty last minute yesterday Neil we hadn't covered all possibilities but I would suggest signing up with a different email address if you have one, get up and running with the new account and then cancel the existing one before it's renewal date.

Hope that works.

Thanks for the quick reply - I've done that.

How do I link my account on World of Railways to my account here? I never took advantage of the forum extras with my last subscription, and never got the gold badge next to my posts.

Edited by Neil P

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Neil P said:

How do I link my account on World of Railways to my account here? I never took advantage of the forum extras with my last subscription, and never got the gold badge next to my posts.

It's a manual process Neil as the systems are completely separate, reliant upon the office notifying me (which obviously didn't happen previously) but I've now set that up for you and adorned you with the gold lavatory chain.

Thank you for taking the offer up!

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Markwj said:

Just signed up but it was a £24.99 by direct debit not £30 quid(was that by debit card or something)?  Not that I am complaining though!

mark

Neither am I.

I'd been intending to "go gold" for a while - but the time needed to be right.

Even at £30 for the year, this was an excellent deal and well worth following up.

At £24.99, I definitely wasn't hanging about.

Huw.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Markwj said:

Just signed up but it was a £24.99 by direct debit not £30 quid(was that by debit card or something)?  Not that I am complaining though!

mark

A minor cock up on the ad, it was going to be 29.99 but ended up as 24.99. Bargain!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

It's an Annual DD payment for the year - offer for this weekend only. The cost is already stripped down below cost and PayPal adds another layer of cost.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
29 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

A minor cock up on the ad, it was going to be 29.99 but ended up as 24.99. Bargain!

Thanks definitely a bargain was going to sign up sometime ago but my old iPad didn’t show the magazines. Just spent the last hour flicking through BRM back issues. Happy days!

cheers

mark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
15 hours ago, AY Mod said:

It's a manual process Neil as the systems are completely separate, reliant upon the office notifying me (which obviously didn't happen previously) but I've now set that up for you and adorned you with the gold lavatory chain.

Thank you for taking the offer up!

Thanks for sorting out my gold medallion.

£25 is a great offer. Well worth me renewing early!

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tim123 said:

will the price be held at £24.99 when it renews?

If you're lucky it will but I cannot give a cast-iron guarantee but you would be able to confirm towards the end of the 12 months and base your decision on that information then.

That's the honest answer!