NEW RMweb Gold Membership - Online sign-up now set up.

SteveCole

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

If you're lucky it will but I cannot give a cast-iron guarantee but you would be able to confirm towards the end of the 12 months and base your decision on that information then.

That's the honest answer!

Thanks, I’ll see what happens in 364 days time!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello, I would be interested in becoming a Gold Member to be able to place classified ads. I hesitate to call myself a trader, but I do buy and sell but mostly to fund my collection and provide a little pocket money. I have a small web shop and sell mostly on ebay as the Railway Loft. Would I be welcome to place good quality ads in the classified section? I have a good mixture of ready to run and kit built models and accessories. I could limit my ads to a couple of dozen for kit built OO and O Gauge or I could place many more ready RTR ads - mostly locos - if they were welcome. Kind regards, Alex Holmes

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Morning Andy,

After a clerical error with my RMweb Gold subscription renewal, which has been updated I still can't log in to my account either with Exactly or the link to World of Railways Plus.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Can you point me in the right direction please.

Cheers

Daz

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, BigDee said:

Morning Andy,

After a clerical error with my RMweb Gold subscription renewal, which has been updated I still can't log in to my account either with Exactly or the link to World of Railways Plus.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Can you point me in the right direction please.

Cheers

Daz

Hi Daz,

What happens if you try to login here? 

https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/account/login?ref=%2Fmy-account%2Fmy-membership%2F

• AY Mod unpinned this topic
  • Moderators
6 minutes ago, Tim123 said:

Hello @AY Mod @nicolal123  My gold status has vanished, should last until next March. I can log on to World of railways and view the monthly magazines.

I'm away from my system at the moment Tim, would you be able to send an email to brm@warnersgroup.co.uk with a quick summary and your email address please?

• 11 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi Andy, 

I hope you are well? 

I’m interested in being able to sell models on the Classifieds section. As excellent as the other features are I don’t think I would use them. 

Please could you tell me which option/membership I need to select and pay for to be able to get this feature? I would be keen to pay for this feature for a year initially, with a view to extending it and making further payments after that, in order to be able to continue selling on the Classifieds section. 

Also, please could I have the link to buy and pay for access to sell on the Classifieds section? 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Please could you tell me which option/membership I need to select and pay for to be able to get this feature? I

RMweb Premium will do what you need Danny. Full information is here https://www.rmweb.co.uk/topic/171928-rmweb-premium-no-google-ads/#comment-4817386

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, AY Mod said:

RMweb Premium will do what you need Danny. Full information is here https://www.rmweb.co.uk/topic/171928-rmweb-premium-no-google-ads/#comment-4817386

Hi Andy, 

Thank you for the reply and information, it’s greatly appreciated. 

I have just paid and joined RMWeb Premium and I have listed some models on the Classifieds section. This is a brilliant feature, keep up the excellent work. 

Thank you again for all of the help. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 2