SteveCole

NEW RMweb Gold Membership - Online sign-up now set up.

Posted (edited)
On 19/05/2019 at 20:45, john new said:

Thanks for the reply. Now signed up with D Debit.

Unfortunately I now find that although I can access the back copies via my MacbookPro laptop and deskbased Mac the Exact Editions app for an I-pad requires IOS 11. I have an older I-pad that sticks for IOS updates at 10.3 and this is the first app it won't run.

Not quite so appealing an offer now that I have discovered this - reason the screen shape of a tablet makes reading single pages much easier. At some point I will have to update the tablet but at upwards of £800 not an urgent priority yet.

Info passed on as this may be a more critical issue for possible subscribers without alternative reading/display options. The Pocketmags app still runs ok.

Edited by john new
  • Informative/Useful 1

We have great pleasure in announcing the first (of many) 'Exclusive RMweb Gold Events'. 

The RMweb Gold 'Pendon Day' will take place at a date to be confirmed and, as the name suggests, is only available to RMweb Gold members. It is what we hope will be the first of many exclusive events for Gold members.

Details are as following:

• Pendon only open to pre-booked RMweb Gold members during the day. No members of the public
  • Members given exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ access          
  • A Pendon representative on-hand as a guide
  • Pendon modelling workshop tutors giving demonstrations during the day
  • Filming for a future episode of BRM TV
  • No entry fee
  • We might even arrange for a BRM expert (if we can find one! ha ha) to be on-hand for some modelling workshops

Numbers will be limited so if demand is high we may need to run a ballot.

If you're interested in becoming an RMweb Gold member you can subscribe online here

Steve

1 minute ago, SteveCole said:

We have great pleasure in announcing the first (of many) 'Exclusive RMweb Gold Events'. 

The RMweb Gold 'Pendon Day' will take place in August (date TBC) and, as the name suggests, is only available to RMweb Gold members. It is what we hope will be the first of many exclusive events for Gold members.

Details are as following:

• Pendon only open to pre-booked RMweb Gold members during the day. No members of the public
  • Members given exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ access          
  • A Pendon representative on-hand as a guide
  • Pendon modelling workshop tutors giving demonstrations during the day
  • Filming for a future episode of BRM TV
  • No entry fee
  • We might even arrange for a BRM expert (if we can find one! ha ha) to be on-hand for some modelling workshops

Numbers will be limited so if demand is high we may need to run a ballot.

If you're interested in becoming an RMweb Gold member you can subscribe online here

Steve

Will wives/partners be able to come too?

1 minute ago, john new said:

Will wives/partners be able to come too?

Unfortunately not, as only a limited number of places will be available. Sorry.

• Informative/Useful 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SteveCole said:

Unfortunately not, as only a limited number of places will be available. Sorry.

Not a problem, your answer was what we predicted. Hoping to come myself though provided the date, when announced, doesn't clash with another pre-booked event. (Sadly both the recent Taunton SWAG day and the Fawley visit did).

Edited by john new