DJ Models Announcement 01/05/19

RJennings

Message added by AY Mod

Please keep posts on topic. Rubbish will be removed.

• RJennings changed the title to DJ Models Announcement 01/05/19
1 hour ago, Markwj said:

So not wanting to be a nare do well can't see it being a dj only new product considering slow progress of current portfolio so I reckon a tie in with a shop or something.

At least he might try and spell it right 

ne'er-do-well

:-)

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold

If it's mayday, perhaps its a lifeboat. made in all 3 major scales. It's all tied in with Birds Eye fish fingers....

Sorry Mr. Jones, I couldn't help it.....

Best wishes with your announcement.

Ian.

PS. Will your announcement make the 6 o' clock news?

Wow there is a lot of vitriol on this thread. DJM have produed some good products, an Austerity that betters its predecessor, with a huge range of detail variations and introduced crowdfunding to Model Railways, as well as carried out high quality production runs for KMRC of the BWT. The guy is an enthusiast putting his money (and other people's money) where his mouth is, which is more than nearly all of the contributors to this forum (excusing the manufacturers or employees on here!).

• Like 7
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, G-BOAF said:

Wow there is a lot of vitriol on this thread. 

Where's the Vitriol?

I just see some fun on an 'announcement of an announcement'

3 minutes ago, G-BOAF said:

The guy is an enthusiast putting his money (and other people's money) where his mouth is

You probably haven't done him any favours with this sentence though....:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Agree 8
  • Funny 1

4 minutes ago, chris p bacon said:

Where's the Vitriol?

maybe I was reading in too much, but the following seemed a bit harsh:

12 hours ago, Kaput said:

Well this should be entertaining....

12 hours ago, Markwj said:

Oh I know he got his accounts in on time (that didn't last long did it)!

12 hours ago, lapford34102 said:

Love it. An announcement of an announcement !

Stu

12 hours ago, Clearwater said:

MayDay, MayDay, MayDay.  You’ve got,to hand it to DJ and to say he has a great sense of humour to pick that date for an announcement...

11 hours ago, adb968008 said:

:read: Will the announcement of the announcement be limited to those who have received the announcement of the announcement for 14 days ?

2 hours ago, jjb1970 said:

Maybe its another announcement to announce that he's cancelled a model that was never announced.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

Guest Mancunian
13 hours ago, lapford34102 said:

Love it. An announcement of an announcement !

Stu

In his excitement he became excited about announcing his excitement about announcing his announcement!    Just about followed that myself.. ;-))

• RMweb Gold
59 minutes ago, G-BOAF said:

Wow there is a lot of vitriol on this thread. DJM have produed some good products, an Austerity that betters its predecessor, with a huge range of detail variations and introduced crowdfunding to Model Railways, as well as carried out high quality production runs for KMRC of the BWT. The guy is an enthusiast putting his money (and other people's money) where his mouth is, which is more than nearly all of the contributors to this forum (excusing the manufacturers or employees on here!).

I agree well done to Dave for putting his own money in however no one held a gun to his head to do this -he could have walked away and done something else less risky. And no I haven't remortgaged my house to make my fortune in model railways but that is not where my skills are. If my comments came across as vitriol then I apologise.

Anyway back to the announcement of an announcement!