DJ Models Announcement 01/05/19

RJennings

Message added by AY Mod

Please keep posts on topic. Rubbish will be removed.

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Colin_McLeod said:

The crowds are gathering already;)

crowd.jpg

Fake news, these crowds were in Guildford waiting for Kernow’s new store opening this morning !

this is the queue I saw...

img_8373-copy1.jpg

He’s apparently  been waiting for the Number 92 for quite some time.

Edited by adb968008
  • Funny 19

1 hour ago, GWRtrainman said:

Perhaps he'll make this an Annual announcement of an announcement -  so we can remind him to file his accounts!

Maybe the announcement is that he is going to pay in full for his one and only DJ Models share at one pound! Check the filed Accounts.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

Hi,

As has been hinted at by a previous poster - another project with Kernow to be announced at the end of Kernow's Guildford shop's first day?.

Its probably wishful thinking on my part as I'm interested in another Southern Region unit and Kernow released the 2H and the 4-TC (with Bachmann, and Bachmann now seem to have a backlog of their own projects).

Regards

Nick

Edited by NIK

I would rather he just went ahead and announced whatever it is personally but he has so far generated five pages of comment here on RM Web and how many will go and check it out? Quite a few I suspect, so just maybe the approach isn't as silly as all that!

Roy

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, phil gollin said:

The attitudes displayed here are worthy of an Infants' school playground.

Well DJ has acted just like that in the past. Quite a lot of immaturity on his side also. So what's the issue? He's obviously upset a fair amount of people. He's getting his fair share of feedback which everyone gets.

• Agree 5

The excitement and frothing mounts. Here's an extract from an email I've received from Dave to whet your appetites:

"Just to let you know, in case you hadn't picked it up from my web site, i will be sending out a very important press release tonight to all the magazines and on my web site.
I will send it to you all at 6pm today and there is no news embargo, but i certainly think you will all find it very interesting."

Just 90 mins to go, or roughly how long it takes Man Utd and Arsenal to get roundly thrashed these days.

G.

Edited by grahame
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 2

3 minutes ago, grahame said:

Just 90 mins to go, or roughly how long it takes Man Utd and Arsenal to get roundly thrashed these days.

So was it 90 minutes, or do we allow an extra 15 minutes for half time and 10 minutes added on for rolling around on the floor too?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grahame said:

The excitement and frothing mounts. Here's an extract from an email I've received from Dave to whet your appetites:

"Just to let you know, in case you hadn't picked it up from my web site, i will be sending out a very important press release tonight to all the magazines and on my web site.
I will send it to you all at 6pm today and there is no news embargo, but i certainly think you will all find it very interesting."

Just 90 mins to go, or roughly how long it takes Man Und and Arsenal to get roundly thrashed these days.

G.

It's intriguing, if it was a commission then it would be a shop announcement and if Dave has found some other niche he can mine I'd be a bit surprised given his backlog.  I don't think this is an update on existing models as he has called it an announcement, so that leaves something about Dave himself or the business.

Oh well 90 minutes and we'll know and then whatever it is this thread will be ablaze.