Hi Chris

I also will build St martins house, do you have picture of that house from all side's or do you have a drawing of it.

I spent some time on your question of the gradient of the line and put it were it belongs are they a little help for you?

Greetz Henk

• 7 months later...

I’ve been quiet on here of late, work and life have got in the way! But I’ve also been busy on the layout! I’ve added several new baseboards to extend the platforms and goods yard, I’ve ballasted the majority of the track, and I’ve also built brand new roofs for the train shed and re tiled the station buildings. See attached photos!

Chris

94477FED-EC89-404E-8B23-147A37FF4EE7.jpeg

F0486CE4-467F-4A65-A7FC-8FC7730637FF.jpeg

ADFB641E-F340-4D2D-AF93-BA0B6804BD54.jpeg

92C6CD6C-922F-403C-8D22-0310427AD884.jpeg

• Like 7

• 10 months later...

I hope Chris will not mind me posting to say that this layout is now being passed on.  Thanks to Chris for his help loading up the first of the boards last weekend, and thanks in anticipation of moving the other boards this weekend. 

Richmond, the layout, is now to be located, well, about 20 minutes outside Richmond. 

20220123_170039.jpg.dd3133f133aad44ff215454d20ec6448.jpg

At its core is Louis Heath's wonderful station building, now enhanced by Chris's replacement roof.  The last time I modelled a complex Victorian structure, it took five months of my modelling time, so modelling Richmond is only made a realistic possibility for me thanks to the work of others. Now the baton has been passed to me, as it were, I hope to bring the task of building a layout of Richmond on further.

The new layout topic may be found here:

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1