Vandals at it again

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Sad to have to bring this thread back up.

I grew up in Ruddington, and the Stevenson family have been there since 1580 and while now living over the border in Derbyshire I have a great affection for the village.

Once again vandals have struck at the GCR (N) Heritage Centre and a number of windows have been smashed in the carriages.

Cheers, Ade.

• Like 1

That's no excuse for wanton vandalism.

It's about time parents drummed some sense of responsibility into their kids. I know this is a generalisation , but we've all seen them, kids misbehaving , while their parents sit watching and do nothing, as if it isn't their responsibility! I'm afraid it's a case of yobs breeding yobs. And before anyone aske, no, I won't apologise for telling it like it is!

Davey

• Like 1
  • Agree 11

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Pandora said:

After  the Chinese Virus lockdown  is history , it will be interesting to see the figures for  reported crime  incidents and categories of crime for the relevant periods

Will all convicted vandals / burglars be fined an additional 600 quid for breaking the stay at home rule?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, doilum said:

Will all convicted vandals / burglars be fined an additional 600 quid for breaking the stay at home rule?

In the case of burglary,  may burglars   plead  it is not possible to  work from home in their line  of work?

Edited by Pandora
  • Funny 4

19 hours ago, Pandora said:

In the case of burglary,  may burglars   plead  it is not possible to  work from home in their line  of work?

Well there's a couple of options, they can be furloughed and get 80% of their pay or as most will be self employed, they can claim the support that's measured against their profits declared in their tax returns over the past three years....

• Funny 5