Hebden Exchange - Advice needed

Earl Bathurst

Very pleasing moment the first train has completed a full circuit of the down line. Everything runs smooth and curves look good and run well. 

As soon as my outstanding point work is delivered I can finally run the whole layout. More updates to follow 

IMG-20190527-WA0016.jpeg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Having built one of the platforms (nearest the retaining wall) I don't think a large station suits the layout. My option isto have no station or maybe a very small platform and station. 2 coaches long for local stoppers.

Any thoughts? 

19 hours ago, Earl Bathurst said:

Having built one of the platforms (nearest the retaining wall) I don't think a large station suits the layout. My option isto have no station or maybe a very small platform and station. 2 coaches long for local stoppers.

Any thoughts? 

That must really be your personal choice. I would always have a station somehow, but that's me, not you.

I am a little bit lost with your plan now, as I have referred to the original plan, but cannot see those coal staithes?

1 hour ago, Mike Storey said:

That must really be your personal choice. I would always have a station somehow, but that's me, not you.

I am a little bit lost with your plan now, as I have referred to the original plan, but cannot see those coal staithes?

I built the coal staithes a few months ago. When Phil drew the plan up I forgot to include them. I found a place for thembut the plan hasn't been updated. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...