Gaugemaster Collection - Class 73 Locomotives in N Scale

• RMweb Gold
57 minutes ago, jonas said:

The plastic horns look super flimsy, and it’s a common thing to find older models with them broken or missing; do any suppliers make a brass replacement?

Maybe not a direct replacement, but N Brass Locos have some at differing lengths: https://www.nbrasslocos.co.uk/fitall.html#AIR

Roy

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cliff Powell

Any word on Gaugemaster GM2210202 BR Class 73 E6039 Electric Blue N Gauge? Please don't let it be another 2 year wait. :-( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 18/11/2021 at 14:14, Supaned said:

73004 in Bluebell blue would also be popular

Yes, it's one I'd definately get @Gaugemaster Controls, think it was the only 73 I ever saw, when it was at Bescot open day.  Opportunity to throw in a couple of grampus too in a book set!

73004 "The Bluebell Railway" at Bescot

Uniquely liveried 73004 looks a bit odd under the wires during an open day at Bescot yard on 6th May 1990 by Sean Lancastle on Flickr

Edited by Stuart A
Grammar
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Stuart A said:

Yes, it's one I'd definately get @Gaugemaster Controls, think it was the only 73 I ever saw, when it was at Bescot open day.  Opportunity 2 throw in a couple of grampus too in a book set!

Uniquely liveried 73004 looks a bit odd under the wires during an open day at Bescot yard on 6th May 1990 by Sean Lancastle on Flickr

That would go nicely with 73005, from Signal Box a few years back... I remember seeing both in the real world back in the day.  73004 was probably the better looking one though, with the yellow cab sides giving it a real character.  I would be after one if they did it!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 14/05/2022 at 17:42, carderrail said:

Any idea what has happened to GM2210202 Class 73 E6039 BR Electric Blue?

The other arrived and went.....

Tony

Bump... As per the several comments above on the same subject? I asked the GM stand staff at the Glasgow show back in Feb, but no one knew what the hold up was, or why.

I'd be very grateful if anyone out there could advise as to whether or not they will eventually appear. Odd that it's only this one that hasn't arrived.

Thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Benn said:

Bump... As per the several comments above on the same subject? I asked the GM stand staff at the Glasgow show back in Feb, but no one knew what the hold up was, or why.

I'd be very grateful if anyone out there could advise as to whether or not they will eventually appear. Odd that it's only this one that hasn't arrived.

Thanks.

I asked Gaugemaster and was told was waiting for a production slot..... that could be a wait as no new 73s been announced by Dapol.....

• Thanks 1