Ruston 48DS delivery date

spikey

1 hour ago, Hroth said:

Well, up to yesterday it was still "Coming Soon" and "Out of stock" so somethings going on...

It's probably just somebody at Margate trying to fathom out how to change something on their website ...

• Funny 3

2 hours ago, Porcy Mane said:

... but which 48DS do you have on order?

I'm sure that today, there a many that have had a similar e mail from Hattons informing them that their model  (R3704 in my case) is due in October.

Having said that, previous E mails from Hattons have told me that it was due for delivery in July  (18/01/19),  August  (14/05/19), October/December  (15/08/19) and back to October  (today).

Good game innit!

I received an email from Hattons today that my R3707 is expected to arrive in December. Maybe they needed a little more time to produce miniature bottles of Queen Anne Whiskey as a Xmass gift for people who pre ordered R3707 ^_^

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

What a lovely little model! Runs well (fantastic slow running), easily detachable from the conflat running wagon and the finish is fantastic. I give it a big thumbs up! With our stock arriving this morning, the mega task of calling customers, packing and sending them off now commences! Look out for them at your local shop VERY soon!

48797275498_e441845327_o.jpg

R3704 by Derails Models, on Flickr

48797275413_0a84ef0abc_o.jpg

48797771622_d433e8f84e_o.jpg

• Like 13
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 3

It's arrived!
The all new (and very tiny) Hornby Ruston and Match Truck! 
Here's a few quick photos taken between shifts...

Really is a little work of art! Runs very sweet from what I've seen so far too! :)

IMG_20190926_163033-01.jpeg

IMG_20190926_162639-01.jpeg

IMG_20190926_162607-01.jpeg

IMG_20190926_163019-02.jpeg

Edited by SDJR7F88
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, ELTEL said:

My local model shop Topp Trains in Stafford have left me a message on the answer machine to the Rushton I ordered is in stock.

Great 

Eltel 

nice ill possibly grab one Tuesday oif theres one left.

Im interested in how they run over insulfrogs

I presume the small panel below the coupling hook is the blank covering the NEM socket?

If not I'll need to  make some sort of wire loop that will plug in underneath the buffer beam. It looks really nice and though I will probably get the Dewers one,  I also like this  livery, not dissimilar to Hatton's  Andrew Barclay "Coronation" green. Co-incidently is very close to the colour of the  loco on display at Dewers in Aberfeldy. A potential project in the making!?

Tod

• AY Mod locked this topic