REVOLUTION TEA 4MM TANKERS

Perfect Paul

10 hours ago, dogbox321 said:

I don't think I will bother telling the Mrs...............

Regards,

C.

Put some in the bottom of your wardrobe, and tell her you have had them for years.

Similar to all of her shoes & handbags !!!

LOL 

• Funny 1

11 hours ago, Perfect Paul said:

Put some in the bottom of your wardrobe, and tell her you have had them for years.

Similar to all of her shoes & handbags !!!

LOL 

Thanks, but I don't believe it when the Mrs says its been in the wardrobe for years, so doubt she would believe me either!  Anyway she won't climb ladders and they are tucked away in the loft!  Simples!

Regards,

C.

• Funny 1

On 25/05/2019 at 19:38, dogbox321 said:

Thanks, but I don't believe it when the Mrs says its been in the wardrobe for years, so doubt she would believe me either!  Anyway she won't climb ladders and they are tucked away in the loft!  Simples!

Regards,

C.

"You will never go to Heaven"

Although the ladders might come in handy !!!

Lol

They always say there is very little difference between an idiot and a genius.  Perhaps there is little difference between heaven and .......

Heres a couple of views of to some, possibly of heaven on earth!  (Layout still very much a work in progress, although I did achieve my aim of running a train when the TEA's arrived!)

image.png.13a0140b92776c4b480c13e98ad4386a.png

image.png.9a90324660f43853454bec0aa7f37e9b.png

image.png.8e275ae56d73e5fac77eb2546401fa64.png

Enjoy!

Best Regards,

C.

image.png

• Like 3

Thanks Paul, it is on RMweb, but shamefully has not been updated since 2017 as I have just been doing little bits when I can, to get it progressing.  Nathald St.Geran is the title, if you wish to peruse. 

Will have to get on and start adding some more.  I wanted to update it so my little boy could see the trials and tribulations I've had with it.  I've been at it a good 3 or 4 years now!   Maintaining the layout thread It may encourage me to get things done.  Most recent thing has been the wiring of the 6 storage sidings, so that the top level depot and sidings can be put in.  But that needed a control panel (3 attempts etc), plus a good few hours marking out the plan and adding the mimic diagram, plus cutting and drilling holes for switches......  I'll take a photo of it and put it on the thread tomorrow morning!  It shows the track layout pretty well, even if I do say so myself.

Regards,

C.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Grey ones appear to be sold out. 

Revolution are gauging interest for a second run of the N gauge ones, and it seems resale values of the OO gauge ones have gone the same way, so it seems conceivable. 

Edited by njee20

• 2 months later...

I managed to get myself six of the VTG Grey ones for my Hornby Class 60's. They are nice models and they are about 30% heavier than the Lima ones. A long rake of them would surely test the haulage capabilities of the Class 60 from Hornby. 

Here's 60008 with mine :).

DSC04117.JPG

I have had my H60 lifting 10 Revolution TEAs + 15 Bach TEAs on a slight gradient - even managing from a standing start.  I have a few more Bach TEAs that I can try to test the limit of the beast but have not tried yet.  Last night had H56 with 10 + 13 running with no issues either.

M

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mad McCann said:

Some listed on eBay now if anybody’s interested...

Davy

Currently bidding on them. I would like about 10 for my Hornby Class 60. These wagons do pack some weight though ;). I would have 32 of them but I would probably get shot! :jester:.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BritishRail60062 said:

Currently bidding on them. I would like about 10 for my Hornby Class 60. These wagons do pack some weight though ;). I would have 32 of them but I would probably get shot! :jester:.

Take a chance, and get 32 of them.

You might get shot, but there's always a chance they could MISS !!!

Regards, Paul

• Funny 1

7 hours ago, Perfect Paul said:

Take a chance, and get 32 of them.

You might get shot, but there's always a chance they could MISS !!!

Regards, Paul

Yes I could. But another thing is that if the rumours of Revolution doing another run in 2021/2022 are true then maybe its best I just settle for about 10 for now and then pre-order 22 new ones at that time. Chances are that I won't have to pay silly money for them on eBay ;).

38 minutes ago, BritishRail60062 said:

Yes I could. But another thing is that if the rumours of Revolution doing another run in 2021/2022 are true then maybe its best I just settle for about 10 for now and then pre-order 22 new ones at that time. Chances are that I won't have to pay silly money for them on eBay ;).

10 + 22, still equals 32

You could still get SHOT !!!

• Funny 1

• 1 year later...