REVOLUTION TEA 4MM TANKERS

Perfect Paul

• 4 months later...

Would love to see a re-run of these. Had quite a mixture last time of the VTG red and grey plus a couple Freightliner green to re-brand as VTG and a lengthy rake of the EWS ones but didn’t bother with any of the Greenergy so these would be next on the list, also these have now been be-branded and run plain now so this could be an option to have the transfers blanking out the Greenergy lettering included as they did last time for the Freightliner/VTG.

Just out of my interest, is anyone else hoping for more TEA?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Shoey said:

Just out of my interest, is anyone else hoping for more TEA

I have 9 Greenergy ones, which actually are no longer current and I aren't sure I want to be removing the branding on £50 wagons.

If there was another run which had the ex Greenergy ones as they are now I'd probably make a train more the mix of red VTG and the ex Greenergy ones and flog the ones I have.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Shoey said:

Just out of my interest, is anyone else hoping for more TEA?

I'm hoping there will be a rerun of the EWS versions. They ran in mixed formations with the TEA variant Cavalex are doing; it would be good to be able to combine the two.

Edited by Pillar
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Pillar said:

I'm hoping there will be a rerun of the EWS versions. They ran in mixed formations with the TEA variant Cavalex are doing; it would be good to be able to combine the two.

Would be nice if someone did some Murco TEA’s and some TDA’s to add variety into a rake of tank wagons too!

• Like 1

It annoys me that I fell out with/took a break from modelling and missed these being produced! To this day I wish I had some, so if they did another run I'd be purchasing quite a few of them!

• Friendly/supportive 1