Accurascale Welcomes Gareth Bayer on Board!

• RMweb Premium

Congratulations on your new role Gareth. 

Very exciting times for Accurascale and I look forward to seeing what new models you bring to the market next. Hopefully one of them will be OO Gauge Wipac Class 37s. These would certainly benefit many modern image modellers, especially with them now wearing so many different liveries. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Congratulations on your new role Gareth. 

Very exciting times for Accurascale and I look forward to seeing what new models you bring to the market next. Hopefully one of them will be OO Gauge Class 37s. These would certainly benefit many modellers, especially with them wearing so many different liveries. 

Quote edited for accuracy ....

• Like 2

Wow !!! North America's loss is very much Ireland and the Uk's gain.  I am so excited for you guys because you have the ability to turn modellers wishes into reality- well some anyway !!!

Great stuff

• Like 2

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 15:09, woodenhead said:

Am I the only person who thought this read as 'Accurascale welcomes a Beyer Garrett onboard" !!:jester:

Either way, it will have a big impact. Though one far more positive than the other.

• Friendly/supportive 1

On 31/05/2019 at 01:03, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Hopefully one of them will be OO Gauge Wipac Class 37s. These would certainly benefit many modern image modellers, especially with them now wearing so many different liveries. 

Yes that or a 47 :sungum:...anyway congrats Gareth and thank you Accurascale for raising the bar and delivering high quality at decent prices.

Edited by classy52
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Premium
3 minutes ago, classy52 said:

Yes that or a 47 :sungum:...anyway congrats Gareth and thank you Accurascale for raising the bar and delivery high quality at decent prices.

I would really like to think so. I would definitely buy several 37/6s and 47s. I already have DRS and Colas 47s by Bachmann but I could justify some WCRC, ROG and GBRf 47s. Here's hoping and I have to agree, excellent high quality models at affordable prices. I don't model electric locos but the 92s for £160 each are really tempting...

Congratulations again Gareth! Can't wait to see what you and Accurascale together can bring to the market. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 29/05/2019 at 12:28, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

We're delighted to announce that Gareth Bayer has now joined our team as we continue to grow. Gareth is already working on several exciting new projects which is keeping him very busy. Look out for the fruits of his labour later this year as we have several exciting things lined up. Exciting times for us here at Accurascale as our team continues to grow.

More info here: https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/news/accurascale-welcomes-gareth-bayer-on-board

Cheers!

Fran

Hi Fran

You mention you have a few things to keep Gareth busy, well when he has finished his lunch here are some more so he doesn't get in to trouble, DP2, a BTH type 1 , a Clayton that works, a Stanier class 3P 2-6-2T, a Boiler set B with load (and it must be able to go round 2 radius curves), an "Izal" Palvan, and a Midland Railway fox hound van. 

I wish Gareth all the best in his new adventure.

Oh I forgot to add a Peak .....everyone else is doing one.

• Funny 3

7 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Hi Fran

You mention you have a few things to keep Gareth busy, well when he has finished his lunch here are some more so he doesn't get in to trouble, DP2, a BTH type 1 , a Clayton that works, a Stanier class 3P 2-6-2T, a Boiler set B with load (and it must be able to go round 2 radius curves), an "Izal" Palvan, and a Midland Railway fox hound van. 

I wish Gareth all the best in his new adventure.

Oh I forgot to add a Peak .....everyone else is doing one.

A DP2. We have one. perhaps it could be improved upon but a bit risky.

A BTH type 1. We have one but what we haven’t got and isn’t a million miles away is 10800.

A Clayton that works. Mine, with the replacement chassis, works fine.

A Stanier class 3P 2-6-2T. I’m all for that, or rather those. In addition to those two, a Fowler one as well, please.

As everyone else is doing a Peak, what about a Class 48? :D

• Like 1