Jump to content

Exclusive Cavalex OO BBA and BLA Wagon Packs


Oliver Rails
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have pack C only and noticed that it was completely wrong as none of the wagons in the pack have the Railfreight symbol on them even when the art work shows that one from each pack should have it applied.

All the wagon numbers however match those printed on the product labels on the end of the boxes but as classy52 says not the same running numbers as advertised on their website.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, slg said:

I have pack C only and noticed that it was completely wrong as none of the wagons in the pack have the Railfreight symbol on them even when the art work shows that one from each pack should have it applied.

All the wagon numbers however match those printed on the product labels on the end of the boxes but as classy52 says not the same running numbers as advertised on their website.

 

 

 

 

My two packs are all over the place as detailed in my previous post, emailed Rails thus trying to sort this out and hopefully they haven't dispatched Pack A without checking the contents first plus I already have 2 wagons from Pack A, but it looks like I may not be the only one in this situation.

I don't mind if the running numbers had changed and Rails forgot to update their advertising but everything else is just weird.

Btw you should have a wagon with the Railfreight logo, there should 3 different livery variations in each pack but the whole thing with my packs is quite bizarre.

 

Edited by classy52
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • RMweb Gold
19 hours ago, slg said:

I have pack C only and noticed that it was completely wrong as none of the wagons in the pack have the Railfreight symbol on them even when the art work shows that one from each pack should have it applied.

All the wagon numbers however match those printed on the product labels on the end of the boxes but as classy52 says not the same running numbers as advertised on their website.

 

 

 

 

Same here with my pack C.


Roy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok have an update, apparently Cavalex updated the running numbers for the BLA's right before or during production thus the ones you received don't match those as advertised from Rails.

I'm having a right palaver with my 2 packs because of other issues as explained previously and spending a good part of my day trying to resolve it with Rails.

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, slg said:

I have pack C only and noticed that it was completely wrong as none of the wagons in the pack have the Railfreight symbol on them even when the art work shows that one from each pack should have it applied.

All the wagon numbers however match those printed on the product labels on the end of the boxes but as classy52 says not the same running numbers as advertised on their website.

 

 

 

Received my BLA Pack A today, and as you have found, the running numbers differ from the Rails advert, that's not a problem, however what is, seems to be the change to the spec whereby originally, the company logos in the packs would be varied, and as you say the artwork showed this variety, indicating only one Railfreight branded wagon per pack. You have no Railfreight logo wagons in Pack C whereas Pack A has each wagon showing Railfreight albeit with different sizes of logo. My preference would have been Pack C if the contents had been correctly detailed on the website, to show the revised versions. I can't justify a further pack, as I have 5 BBAs to run them with, so am resorting to removing the Railfreight logos from 2 of the 3.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, rembrow said:

Received my BLA Pack A today, and as you have found, the running numbers differ from the Rails advert, that's not a problem, however what is, seems to be the change to the spec whereby originally, the company logos in the packs would be varied, and as you say the artwork showed this variety, indicating only one Railfreight branded wagon per pack. You have no Railfreight logo wagons in Pack C whereas Pack A has each wagon showing Railfreight albeit with different sizes of logo. My preference would have been Pack C if the contents had been correctly detailed on the website, to show the revised versions. I can't justify a further pack, as I have 5 BBAs to run them with, so am resorting to removing the Railfreight logos from 2 of the 3.

 

I know what you mean, personally this has turned out to be a bit of a mess as I ordered all 3 BLA Packs (A, B & C) and thus far received Packs B & C (Pack A on hold with Rails) but too be honest I don't know what these packs are supposed to consist of anymore and I'm still in the process of trying to figure that out with Rails.

Btw the running numbers for Pack A wagons are now 910016, 910119 and 910280 and again not as advertised.

 

There needs to be a lesson learned here from both Rails & Cavalex because I've spent £413 incl. delivery on all 3 packs which has left me completely confused and wasted a good amount of time trying to sort it out which up to this point still on-going.

Edited by classy52
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Philou said:

@classy52 Hi, I'm only asking this question out of curiosity - is there a reason why the different numbers are seemingly a problem - I'd understand there being a problem if you'd received a set with some numbers being the same?

 

Where did I say it was a problem?

I'm not bothered if the running numbers changed mid-flight thus have a read of my previous post on the first page where I explained in detail what has transpired and yes I did receive 2 wagons with the same running numbers with one coming in a box not meant for that wagon so will have to send that back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Philou said:

Ah well, there you go, I missed the bit where you did have a duplicate - good luck in getting a replacement as it seems the wagons are as rare as unicorn pooh.

 

Cheers,

 

Philip

 

No worries, I just needed to know what are the actual running numbers before I get Pack A sent to me as per explanation in my OP and it all just got really confusing because all of them changed.

I'm seeking clarification from Rails now to outline exactly what are the BLA running numbers for each Pack just for my own sanity, once received I'll post here for everyone else's benefit as well.

  • Friendly/supportive 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, classy52 said:

 

No worries, I just needed to know what are the actual running numbers before I get Pack A sent to me as per explanation in my OP and it all just got really confusing because all of them changed.

I'm seeking clarification from Rails now to outline exactly what are the BLA running numbers for each Pack just for my own sanity, once received I'll post here for everyone else's benefit as well.

If it helps in my pack A were

910280

910016

910119

These match with the box labels

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/09/2020 at 15:49, rembrow said:

Received my BLA Pack A today, and as you have found, the running numbers differ from the Rails advert, that's not a problem, however what is, seems to be the change to the spec whereby originally, the company logos in the packs would be varied, and as you say the artwork showed this variety, indicating only one Railfreight branded wagon per pack. You have no Railfreight logo wagons in Pack C whereas Pack A has each wagon showing Railfreight albeit with different sizes of logo. My preference would have been Pack C if the contents had been correctly detailed on the website, to show the revised versions. I can't justify a further pack, as I have 5 BBAs to run them with, so am resorting to removing the Railfreight logos from 2 of the 3.

 

On 17/09/2020 at 16:37, rembrow said:

If it helps in my pack A were

910280

910016

910119

These match with the box labels

 

Received Pack A today and yes same as you all have the Railfreight logo so out of 3 packs & 9 wagons I have 5 with the Railfreight logo.

 

Ok Final contents;

Pack A

910016 (Railfreight)

910119 (Railfreight)

910280 (Railfreight)

 

Pack B (I think it is Pack B or could be Pack C?)

910197 (Railfreight)

910232

910374

 

Pack C (I think it is Pack C or could be Pack B?)

910059

910259 (Railfreight)

910325

 

Rails/Cavalex...is this right, any thoughts?

Any feedback would be welcome.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Our pack C has 910059 , 910325 and 910374 none have Railfreight logos , would have liked just one wagon with it on , i have some transfers so not a problem really , but something the buyer should not have to do when they were advertised as such , also we had them on pre order but had no email or contact from Rails   , so cancelled the pre order and ordered straight off Rails and were delivered in 3 days .

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bazjones1711 said:

Our pack C has 910059 , 910325 and 910374 none have Railfreight logos , would have liked just one wagon with it on , i have some transfers so not a problem really , but something the buyer should not have to do when they were advertised as such , also we had them on pre order but had no email or contact from Rails   , so cancelled the pre order and ordered straight off Rails and were delivered in 3 days .

 

My understanding based on their advertising was that each pack would have 1 Railfreight logo wagon but I ended up with 5...go figure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Does anyone know if Rails are going to follow through with a second batch of BLA’s containing the EWS liveried wagons. It seems that Cavalex are planning a second batch of BBA’s with at least Bauxite and EWS liveries!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Keith Simons said:

Does anyone know if Rails are going to follow through with a second batch of BLA’s containing the EWS liveried wagons. It seems that Cavalex are planning a second batch of BBA’s with at least Bauxite and EWS liveries!

 

Rails probably do, have you tried asking  @Oliver Rails?


Roy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...