OO MOD KFA/PFB Warflat - Exclusive to Trains4U

Trains4U

13 minutes ago, Ian_B said:

Most of that train is WARWELLS with only the wagons loaded with Landrovers on WARFLATS.

Ian_B

Most of the trains is of Foxhound armoured patrol vehicles on warwells,

However, Ruggedpeak is correct, the last 4 wagons of the train are KFA warflats, with Land Rover WIMIKs on board.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

I guess that is why he said "WMIK's on Warflats" ;-)

Roy

Roy

:D 

Just trying to show how these fab new wagons from T4U and Cavalex can be used alongside Hattons Warwells and a Bachmann/Hornby/Hattons 66. 

Tony

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, ruggedpeak said:

Roy

:D 

Just trying to show how these fab new wagons from T4U and Cavalex can be used alongside Hattons Warwells and a Bachmann/Hornby/Hattons 66. 

Tony

Yep. I will be buying some to go with my Warwells.

Roy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 18/10/2019 at 09:01, SouthernMafia said:

I'm making a slight tweak to my layout and planning on having these accommodated in the yard onto a loading ramp.

Could you advise on the length of the wagon over the ends of the buffers? Thanks.

Good morning Rich, apologies for not responding to your question regarding the wagon length over buffers. We will get the dimensions and post on here.

Once again apologies for the delayed reply.

• Like 1

On 18/10/2019 at 09:01, SouthernMafia said:

I'm making a slight tweak to my layout and planning on having these accommodated in the yard onto a loading ramp.

Could you advise on the length of the wagon over the ends of the buffers? Thanks.

Hi the length over buffer faces is approx. 183mm. I assume that you won't be using the tension locks?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1008697315_KFAEP1.jpg.2d1c0d5990d5066cd0190cd25a2deb3b.jpg

We are delighted to showcase the first EP sample of our forthcoming KFA/PFB Warflat wagon in conjunction with Trains4U. We are really pleased with how they’ve come out, albeit the first samples out of the mould so there are some minor tweaks to be made. We requested the sample to be painted into the correct green for the wagon, in order for us to assess the colours to be used on the final production models. We cannot wait to see the fully painted samples in the coming months!

Pre-orders are being taken at http://www.trains4u.com/

The wagons are expected to arrive later this year and are priced at £35 each

• Like 13

On 04/06/2020 at 19:55, PaulRhB said:

Looks right to me and the colour is spot on for how I remember them at Marchwood. Looking forward to my batch :) 

Good evening Paul,

Thanks, the colour looks spot on in the flesh. They are going to be lovely models.