DJM, the end.

BR Blue

16 hours ago, John M Upton said:

So middle of next week then.  Time to get some more cake/popcorn/beer in as befits your preference....

Agreed, we might even get to see another 50 page thread of community angst towards DJM, there's enough head of steam in the boiler to keep on proppelling it down the tracks for while by the looks of it.

Edited by David Stannard
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, lightengine said:

Don't these type of people usually open up a new business often in the same line of work?

I wonder if and when that happens how many crowd funders he will attract.

Or to quote Ian Fleming -  ' Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action'

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, The Stationmaster said:

Or to quote Ian Fleming -  ' Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action'

(or The Americans suppposedly on your side)

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1

35 minutes ago, Widnes Model Centre said:

He could go back to being a lorry driver. But then again I suppose we would get a different reason for delays.

Sorry for the delay guv, was stuck behind a lorry so full of model trains in red and blue boxes it could only do 5mph up that hill :D

Edited by Amand
make it more funnier
  • Funny 1

I really hope this resolves sooner rather than later. I may have to set this thread to ignore. I've gained 3kg from all the popcorn I've eaten. :lol:

Seriously, though. Good to see the British sense of humour is still intact and at least some people are getting their money back.

• Agree 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

I've gained 3kg from all the popcorn I've eaten

I was going to do some pruning but I think I'll just lock it off when we move onto the next phase once any Statement of Affairs gets published.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, adb968008 said:

I’m wondering whether we should have a whip round and buy DJM... the forums traffic is going to be very quiet when it's wrapped up.. unless of course a certain someone started a blog  / writing memoirs.

I pledge 50p (with the change to go to the charity of the Liquidator's choice)

• Funny 3

16 minutes ago, Edward Blue said:

Noticing today that DJ Models is attending exhibition Perth in 10 days time. http://www.perthmrc.com/page6.htm

Maybe communication, maybe answers perhaps? Maybe organizer don't know?

I doubt very much there will be any sighting of Dave Jones at Perth in an official capacity, website will just be out of date

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

I was going to do some pruning but I think I'll just lock it off when we move onto the next phase once any Statement of Affairs gets published.

Stewed figs and prunes with custard. A one off treat for me when I were a young lad!

• Funny 1

30 minutes ago, Edward Blue said:

Noticing today that DJ Models is attending exhibition Perth in 10 days time. http://www.perthmrc.com/page6.htm

Maybe communication, maybe answers perhaps? Maybe organizer don't know?

Only eleven days old.

• Informative/Useful 1